Listening to Hillsongs - Magnificent
Yesterday's post was tremendously long. I am not surprised that there are no comments. Who in his right frame of mind will read a blog post that takes and hour to read? Seriously, if I ever write a book in future, I would expect it to end up as thick as J.R.R Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings Trilogy in one paperback book. So today's post will certainly be shorter.
I loved today's weather. I'm a fan of rainy weather and just spent the day splashing my footwear into the various puddles of water to wash off the accumulated sand on it from Kusu Island. How clean.
The whole day was a complete waste of my time as well as money. I was supposed to go back to the base for some in-service training, where they would refresh our skills with the radar. In the end, I ended up doing sentry duty with a twist! Nonsense right? The administration is such a disaster to give such last minute notices. So in the end, I basically spent the whole day using an undercarriage mirror to check the below of cars coming into the base. Yes, quite a few policeman came up to me and actually tried to put the mirror in between their legs to see if they could see anything underneath themselves. We all know what sick thoughts they were thinking - ah, some policemen are perverts!
As a testimony to how things back at home are affecting me, I was manning an X-Ray machine at the entrace of the base and then someone tried to sneak in with a gun in his pouch. I didn't even see the gun in the x-ray machine. Sigh. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the cooler weather. Seriously, I'm not guard-duty material. And so are many others. There is much money to be made in the security business. Other than that, I really don't like the locker room in the base. Practically everyone in my team smokes in the locker room. It is so bad that my clothes left in the locker room often have the "cigarette smell" on them after I've left them in there for a shift's worth of time. Its very bad, I can't take the smell at all. Imagine 20 people smoking in a tiny room 6m by 6m. The air is so filled with smoke that I can't see through it clearly. I really don't like this.
We had a run, but I didn't enjoy it. I don't really like to exercise since my body can never seem to take the strain of running and jumping around. I am much more a sedentiary person than that of a athletic, sporty kind of person. I am too geekish I think. A short run and I was already very sleepy on the bus journy home. I need to exercise badly, so I think I'll start ASAP. I exercise just for the fitness, not for the weight loss, or body building or muscle toning parts. I can't keep living such a computer geeked life all the time.
I seriously learn more things at home on off days than doing work at base. NS is seriously a complete waste of my time. Let's not put loyalities and responsibilities into the argument. Simply put, I would rather not waste 2 and a half years of the prime time of my life rotting away doing meagre slave jobs for virtually no pay. Doesn't "Singapore owe no one a living" so I shouldn't owe it anything either.
Charles wrote me an incredibly nice testimony on friendster. Its not like he's flattering me or stuff, but he's just saying what he means and meaning what he says. As for friendster, I still check on it once in a while, but don't go around searching for people to add anymore. In the words of Boon Leong, "friendster is like pokemon, gotta catch them all". How true. I have "103 friends" on friendster. But seriously, my close group of friends is not even there. Nonsense right?
I love piano jazz as well as piano instrumental. Especially those sad piano songs from Final Fantasy, songs by Nobuo Uematsu. The songs provoke deep sadness and emotion in me. And I get a high listening to sad songs. I don't know why. Perhaps I'm just a sad person by nature who is like perpetually depressed. Perhaps that's why I am so mad as well.
As for mei, I look forward to seeing you soon. We'll have a simple cup of coffee together. To me, what is simple is true. And yes, I have to admit that you do have really nice legs. Just plain simple honesty. =hugs= We have alot of catching up to do since the last time we met. Next time when you do your Ph.D in England, and when I'm certainly richer enough. I'll get you a ticket to fly from London all the way to New York and we'll have a sip of some fine red wine at one of the fine roadside french cafes along 6th Avenue in Manhattan City. By that time, if my dreams for my desired education path come true, I will be studying Business at the Harvard Business School in Boston. Or do you want to have fine red wine in Boston instead? Thanks for always leaving a comment in my blog posts. I would leave you comments in your guestbook. But I can't find anything of depth as well as substance to put into the guestbook for every entry you write. Perhaps my mind is selectively blocking out the channels in which it can write in. You can tell me once you get the Ph.D in Psychology. In the meantime, study hard and do well.
I wanted to say more. But my thoughts aren't flowing today. Later.
Yesterday's post was tremendously long. I am not surprised that there are no comments. Who in his right frame of mind will read a blog post that takes and hour to read? Seriously, if I ever write a book in future, I would expect it to end up as thick as J.R.R Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings Trilogy in one paperback book. So today's post will certainly be shorter.
I loved today's weather. I'm a fan of rainy weather and just spent the day splashing my footwear into the various puddles of water to wash off the accumulated sand on it from Kusu Island. How clean.
The whole day was a complete waste of my time as well as money. I was supposed to go back to the base for some in-service training, where they would refresh our skills with the radar. In the end, I ended up doing sentry duty with a twist! Nonsense right? The administration is such a disaster to give such last minute notices. So in the end, I basically spent the whole day using an undercarriage mirror to check the below of cars coming into the base. Yes, quite a few policeman came up to me and actually tried to put the mirror in between their legs to see if they could see anything underneath themselves. We all know what sick thoughts they were thinking - ah, some policemen are perverts!
As a testimony to how things back at home are affecting me, I was manning an X-Ray machine at the entrace of the base and then someone tried to sneak in with a gun in his pouch. I didn't even see the gun in the x-ray machine. Sigh. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the cooler weather. Seriously, I'm not guard-duty material. And so are many others. There is much money to be made in the security business. Other than that, I really don't like the locker room in the base. Practically everyone in my team smokes in the locker room. It is so bad that my clothes left in the locker room often have the "cigarette smell" on them after I've left them in there for a shift's worth of time. Its very bad, I can't take the smell at all. Imagine 20 people smoking in a tiny room 6m by 6m. The air is so filled with smoke that I can't see through it clearly. I really don't like this.
We had a run, but I didn't enjoy it. I don't really like to exercise since my body can never seem to take the strain of running and jumping around. I am much more a sedentiary person than that of a athletic, sporty kind of person. I am too geekish I think. A short run and I was already very sleepy on the bus journy home. I need to exercise badly, so I think I'll start ASAP. I exercise just for the fitness, not for the weight loss, or body building or muscle toning parts. I can't keep living such a computer geeked life all the time.
I seriously learn more things at home on off days than doing work at base. NS is seriously a complete waste of my time. Let's not put loyalities and responsibilities into the argument. Simply put, I would rather not waste 2 and a half years of the prime time of my life rotting away doing meagre slave jobs for virtually no pay. Doesn't "Singapore owe no one a living" so I shouldn't owe it anything either.
Charles wrote me an incredibly nice testimony on friendster. Its not like he's flattering me or stuff, but he's just saying what he means and meaning what he says. As for friendster, I still check on it once in a while, but don't go around searching for people to add anymore. In the words of Boon Leong, "friendster is like pokemon, gotta catch them all". How true. I have "103 friends" on friendster. But seriously, my close group of friends is not even there. Nonsense right?
I love piano jazz as well as piano instrumental. Especially those sad piano songs from Final Fantasy, songs by Nobuo Uematsu. The songs provoke deep sadness and emotion in me. And I get a high listening to sad songs. I don't know why. Perhaps I'm just a sad person by nature who is like perpetually depressed. Perhaps that's why I am so mad as well.
As for mei, I look forward to seeing you soon. We'll have a simple cup of coffee together. To me, what is simple is true. And yes, I have to admit that you do have really nice legs. Just plain simple honesty. =hugs= We have alot of catching up to do since the last time we met. Next time when you do your Ph.D in England, and when I'm certainly richer enough. I'll get you a ticket to fly from London all the way to New York and we'll have a sip of some fine red wine at one of the fine roadside french cafes along 6th Avenue in Manhattan City. By that time, if my dreams for my desired education path come true, I will be studying Business at the Harvard Business School in Boston. Or do you want to have fine red wine in Boston instead? Thanks for always leaving a comment in my blog posts. I would leave you comments in your guestbook. But I can't find anything of depth as well as substance to put into the guestbook for every entry you write. Perhaps my mind is selectively blocking out the channels in which it can write in. You can tell me once you get the Ph.D in Psychology. In the meantime, study hard and do well.
I wanted to say more. But my thoughts aren't flowing today. Later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home