Thursday, October 9

Listening to The PlanetShakers - It's All About Jesus

Weird. I thought I re-edited the crappy post I made in the morning, then republished it. And then the stupid nonsense I wrote with Ashley in it remained. Oh well. Blogger did crash yesterday. I don't care.

I'm not so sad already. Althoug things are certainly not looking up, with many more problems I can see just waiting to crash upon me, I dont' care. I'm so oblivious to such things already. Not to long ago when I would have kicked up a storm with God, now I its just, "Lord whatever your will is, let it be done unto me".

Aunty Ros told me. Isaiah 40:31, one of the most beautiful verses in the entire Bible:

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint"

Its printed in a giant banner at the ACJC sports complex. Yet I can honestly say that not many people understand the true meaning to this verse. Its incredibly powerful. The Truth of the Word of God staring at us in our faces. Its been repeated so often that people hearing it normally get resistant to what its meaning is. Pastor uses this verse to teach the value of patience (to "wait upon the LORD"). But Aunty Ros told me how it applies to young people like us who are struggling in our faith.

Truly, without Aunty Ros, I can say that the entire CF Committee will come under incredibly powerful spiritual attack. There was this time in March last year when Charles (REV. Charles). He came to school and he could not even find the faith to pray. He had been hit very very hard at night. Rev. was telling me how his faith got drained and sucked away and from the pained expression on his face, plus is weaken physical state, it was very obvious. Then Aunty Ros prayed for him and warded off the spiritual onslaught. Power man. She's like a mighty warrior in the spirit! Without her prayer for us as well as her intercession, we are really dead ducks spiritually.

So, Aunty Ros was telling me. When you're high in your faith in God. You're flying in the Spirit. No obstacle that comes your way can stop you since you can simply fly over it. Most of the time however, you'll be running, running towards God. But when you're under attack, don't stop walking.

How beautiful is the Word of God! How True! Well, I can say for certain that I'm not running or flying now, but I can still say that I'm walking towards God. Its hard. I'm trudging on. But I know Jesus walks with me. There are many problems ahead. For which I won't gripe about her, even though its meant to be personal and honest. But somethings are left kept silent about.

I've been losing my focus lately. Too much I've been stuck in a dreamworld. Not being able to differentiate reality from displaced reality. Even for last night's patrol. I kept falling asleep. I was so blur. I couldn't even spot a naval warship just a nautical mile away. Its that bad. I'm being affected visibly in my life. I can't keep going on acting like nothing's happening. Yet I do not want the pity of other people nor to burden them with my emotional baggage. With whatever emotional baggage in me dragging like an anchor on the seabed, I chose to dump it on God. Yea, literally have to "dump" it on God. Cos its the only place where I can put it.

Things certainly aren't looking good for the future ahead. But I'm still having my faith in God. I'm not going to give up on Him anytime soon. I've pledged to the Lord, I've made a covenant with Him. That even if I become the worst person in humanity, or if I backslide so far away from Him, or if I run away from Him, or if I get covered by a blanket of sin so heavy only God can lift it. I told God that I'll chose to follow Him all the way. And follow Him all the way I shall.

for mei

Everyone everyone! Everyone who reads this! Know this:

I have such an incredibly nice mei! She just gets better and better!

=hugs= to mei. You've already done your best for me. Don't blame yourself in any way, don't reproach yourself either. You might not be able to help me physically, but you've already helped me tremendously with your prayers. What you can't do in the physical you can do in the Spiritual. And the spiritual overules the physical. Your care and concern for me, is more valuable that gold or silver. Because care and concern can never be bought, nor exchanged. But can only be given out of one's free will to love God and to love people. I thank God for you mei.

Don't feel sad for me! There is much joy in tribulation and trials! (James 1:2-3) There's gloom and doom all around me, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be all doom or gloom! Greater is He who lives in me, than he who lives in the world. Though I feel sad that things have to be this way, I can feel a sense of joy slowly growing inside me. And I don't know why.

You're a great mei. I can't find the words to express my thanks to God for a person like you in my life. =)

It's all about Jesus
It's all about the way He changed our lives
It's all about Jesus
The Power of His Blood can't be denied
It's all about Jesus
It's all about the Covenant He made
It's all about Jesus
Victorious He rose up from the grave
It's all about Jesus

We life our hearts to Him
He is the reason that we sing
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
We praise Your Name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home