Thursday, October 2

Listening to Duke Ellington - St. Louis Blues

friendster

Oh my goodness! I thought having her on my friendster list of friends was good enough. Today I had the "honor" that my secret JC Crush actually sent me a message via the friendster messager service and asked me to add her! I find it so incredulous! Its not me who seeks her out, but she who searched for me first.

Considering that I've not seen her online for almost two months till yesterday. This is a very welcome and pleasant surprise indeed! It really made my day. Its really funny where in her status she puts it as "Single". How I wish that is true.

I'm not going to put her name down her, as I've put my blog address down in my frienster profile. Those regular readers will know who she is, so I won't refer to her by name anymore on this blog lest she find out. I'm such a coward for such things. Sigh. So those of you who know who she is, please don't refer to her using her real name. I'll just die if she sees it.

Its so weird. I like her so much. But too bad, she's already happily attached. Stupid heart of mine. How foolish it can be!

"Guys are afraid of rejection"
"Yeah, the guys that are cowards, that is"

I'm just really surprised that my attempt to get some of the popular girls to approve me as their "friends" actually suceeded. Its quite nonsense when I think about it. Some of the girls I've added, I've not said more than 10 words to in my entire life in ACJC. What's with me man. Am I really so shallow a person? I know that I am shallow and emotionally inept. But not that shallow right....?

theory test

So much for the hype about the theory test being hard! It was FREAKING EASY! Ok, I hope I'm not being overconfident when I declare this, lest the results two fridays down the road show otherwise. I think I was the youngest guy at the wretched driving center taking the test. Everyone else looked like working adults. Unless of course, there were enterprising poly students there. But I doubt so juding at the estimated ages of the people in the class.

Alot of nonsense in the theory book didn't come out. So I don't think I'll fail. I guess I'll have to soon move forward to the next step of getting a provisional driving license and then getting some slack instructor to teach me how to drive. Seriously, I work and learn better under slack people. Strict teachers and instructors just kill the joy in the learning of the subject/pracitical. Its no wonder I actually learnt how to speak my chinese quite well during LAO SHI's Chinese CL B class.

I was the earliest to leave the driving center. I didn't check my answers like the basic theory and just left after about 25 minutes. I arrived home in time for the paper's official ending time. On the way out however, it is noted that the gahmen driving centre was actually playing a 1950s trumpet jazz track on their radio and this got me dancing and grooving a little when no one was looking. As though I can dance like that! I'm such a bad dancer that my dancing can be used as a laugh video on "world's stupidest videos".

I love trumpet jazz! Especially those from the 1910-1920 of what was called the "Golden Era" of jazz. I love it when its like a big band with many trumpets played along to a lively drum beat as well as a double-base for support! The music always tends to be happy, uplifiting and just fills the atmosphere with cheerfulness. Too bad, not many people my age appreciate fine jazz music, everyone seems to prefer Techno Remixes and Heavy Metal!

screwed

On a more worrying note. When I checked my wallet it appears that I might have left my arm card back at the base. Either its that or I've lost it. I don't think its a serious offence that I will be charged with or such, but one thing is that the stupid arm card has been giving me alot of problems. First it comes so late I actually went on patrol for more than a month without using it to draw my revolver from the armoury. Now I lose it.

I've packed a passport sized photograph of me. So that I can get the armourer to just make one for me on the spot should the thing have really gone missing. I don't wish to trouble my superiors to have them sign some documents authorising the withdrawal of a revolver from the armoury no thanks to my own carelessness. I have no wish to burden other people with my problems.

At the most I'll have to make a police report, but other than that, I hope its nothing more than that. Giving a statement is already quite troublesome.

And the sad thing is that I'll miss cellgroup meeting tomorrow. I am so unhappy about it! I'm shifting over to office hours! Time to get a life. I blog three entries on an off day! How sad case is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home