Listening to Stan Getz, Joao Gilberto, Antonio Carlos Jobim - The Girl From Ipanema
friendster madness
For those of you who want to add me to friendster. Just use my email address 24carriersREMOVEME@usa.net. Ya. Delete the removeme part as that will thwart robots from harvesting my email address from those spam lists. I've been getting more spam lately in my spam-filtered mailbox. I can't just anyhow giveout my email address anymore.
Ok, I just got onto the friendster bandwagon today after kind Liyi added me to her list and my goodness! It is really what people have said it would be! Literally half of ACJC is there! Even the NS guys are listed as well! Even mei is listed! Nonsense man! So I just basically added as many people as I could here and there.
Wow, even Clarinda, Dyanne have friendster pages. Then so with a whole lot of Barker Road people as well as Long Lost ACS primary school friends. This thing really rocks the set!
Ok for updates. "Barker Road People" have been officially renamed "Barkeroadians". Pronounced Barker-Lo-Nians. It is to upkeept our image in the "condtinued defense of our AC Identity in the face of ACS(I)'s scheming plans".
This friendster has brought back many more AC memories. BOON LEONG is on it, so is a whole bunch of ACJC Scones, Sbones and all the slacker classes. Have to get T Squared and all the class guys onto the bandwagon. Interesting note. MGS has 164 members and Anglo-Chinese has 501! What's with the huge disparity man? Come on MGS girls!
its her
And for once. I finally have another picture of her! She's listed at Friendster as well! My goodness I'm really happy today after seeing how she looks since the prom. At prom she was already so eye-poppingly beautiful. Then now she can win Ashley any day man! Woo! She's so cute!
Beautiful Girl. My dream AC Girl! The girl that fuels the stuff of dreams! I am so inspired today to write a poem!
beautifully forlorn and so peaceful and mild
tranquil and vapid like the shimmering sun
floating in gentle blueish quietness for none
unapproachable and and yet so alluring a gem
more valuable and rarer than the most precious metal
seek ye your peace and hope unfold in desire's mist
But too bad for me. I will have to be content just gazing upon her from far away. Quite interesting to note that no guy has actually tried to hit on her, given her "security".
Thank God. If I only knew one girl in ACJC and it was her. I am more than happy.
Another inspiration from David Gate's - Love is Always Seventeen.
friendster madness
For those of you who want to add me to friendster. Just use my email address 24carriersREMOVEME@usa.net. Ya. Delete the removeme part as that will thwart robots from harvesting my email address from those spam lists. I've been getting more spam lately in my spam-filtered mailbox. I can't just anyhow giveout my email address anymore.
Ok, I just got onto the friendster bandwagon today after kind Liyi added me to her list and my goodness! It is really what people have said it would be! Literally half of ACJC is there! Even the NS guys are listed as well! Even mei is listed! Nonsense man! So I just basically added as many people as I could here and there.
Wow, even Clarinda, Dyanne have friendster pages. Then so with a whole lot of Barker Road people as well as Long Lost ACS primary school friends. This thing really rocks the set!
Ok for updates. "Barker Road People" have been officially renamed "Barkeroadians". Pronounced Barker-Lo-Nians. It is to upkeept our image in the "condtinued defense of our AC Identity in the face of ACS(I)'s scheming plans".
This friendster has brought back many more AC memories. BOON LEONG is on it, so is a whole bunch of ACJC Scones, Sbones and all the slacker classes. Have to get T Squared and all the class guys onto the bandwagon. Interesting note. MGS has 164 members and Anglo-Chinese has 501! What's with the huge disparity man? Come on MGS girls!
its her
And for once. I finally have another picture of her! She's listed at Friendster as well! My goodness I'm really happy today after seeing how she looks since the prom. At prom she was already so eye-poppingly beautiful. Then now she can win Ashley any day man! Woo! She's so cute!
Beautiful Girl. My dream AC Girl! The girl that fuels the stuff of dreams! I am so inspired today to write a poem!
beautifully forlorn and so peaceful and mild
tranquil and vapid like the shimmering sun
floating in gentle blueish quietness for none
unapproachable and and yet so alluring a gem
more valuable and rarer than the most precious metal
seek ye your peace and hope unfold in desire's mist
But too bad for me. I will have to be content just gazing upon her from far away. Quite interesting to note that no guy has actually tried to hit on her, given her "security".
Thank God. If I only knew one girl in ACJC and it was her. I am more than happy.
Another inspiration from David Gate's - Love is Always Seventeen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home