Listening to Aerosmith - Angel
I woke up at 6. Felt so tired that I decided to "go rest for another 5 minutes". Before I knew it, my whole room was bright and i realised that I was going to be late for the in service today! Just after I woke up, Rahmat called to find to his dismay that he would have to travel to Tracom all by himself.
So I jolted mum out of bed and she rushed me down to base to get the Kallang Base T-Shirt that I would have to wear today. Bracing the terrible morning traffic that is forever jammed by the Purposely Want to Dig people as well as getting ripped off of 6 bucks by the Everyday Rob People Gantries. I made it in time to base to get the shirt and to rush down to Tracom.
The in service session was a combined one, so basically people from the other Coast Guard bases were present as well. It was so terribly boring. It was a life sucking, time wasting, boring, dull, DRY, uneventful and very sian time. Worst thing is that the time passes so extremely slowly that it feels like your life is being sucked out of you slowly bit by bit. Wonder why the police come up with all these time wasting policies when they tell us to be "efficient" and to 'rush things".
Commander PCG was present a the in service to gardner feedback from everyone. Basically, although he did spend time answering our questions. It was quite a farcical "feedback session" since he did not even bother to take down a few points about the areas of grievances that the other junior officers brought up. Nonsense man. Make everyone come for a rather redundant feedback session. Civil Service is really rubbish at the area of receiving feedback.
I saw NICOLE at Orchard MRT on the way home today! Notice how sometimes the VJC uniform looks like the NJC one in a darker place, and like the RJ one in a sunnily lit bright place? Wah. She's damn pretty. As HOT as ever. Worst, she wasn't wearing slippers and not her trademark Adidas SuperStar Shoes (hmmm.. Ashley wears the same brand as well! Same color somemore!) so basically this coupled with her short short skirt and its like Leg Heaven + Uniform Fetish combined in a cepheid variable duality. I will never forget the way she turns all the gusy heads in the void deck everytime she walketh through it during the first 3 months last year. Like a 20 tesla electro-neodymium-ceramic magnet affecting a couple of iron shavings! Faraday's Law anyone? Magnetic Flux Density was never so fun to study...
Nico came back to my house to join me for lunch and then we went to Holland Village to get some biking magazines. Along the way I bumped into no other than WIVINIA! The Ultra popular ex-MGS ex-AC girl from TWO SC EIGHT! Coincidentially, she was also mei's ANGEL as well. Wivinia is just so incredibly nice a girl. She has such a bubbly, cheerfuly, joyful, happy personality that can really brighten up anyone's day. She like just brightened up my thus far dull and boring day of sorts. Thank God for creating a person like her!
I haven't seen her since the prom and she's is even more pretty than the last time I saw her. She's even nicer than ever and even more cheerful/joyful and smiley a girl than before. Then somehow, Grace, the other ultra-popular ex-MG ex-AC bowler girl appeared out of nowhere with a super xialan guy of sorts (I won't speculate). Apparently, Grace and Wivi were meeting up with each other to study together.
Lots of AC people, noticeably J2s from 2SC1 as well as 2SB1 hanging out in Holland Village BK and camping in Starbucks. I guess they are the only classes that do well in the prelims anyway, so they can afford to slack and enjoy life before the A's. Yesterday I wrote a silly A to Z rambling on girls and God. Today I see three ex-AC girls who are really POSTER GIRL material. Nonsense man! Yeah, I remember knowing people who would skip Econs lecture on wednesday mornings to go to the void deck to see Grace study! Another ultra popular ex-MG ex-AC bowler girl with drop dead gorgeous looks.
for mei
Thanks mei. I guess I'll just have to get used to this life suffering from the monk/priest syndrome. Its not Abstinence. Its celibacy! I like this quote I saw on a video yesterday. It was actually meant for church fund raising. But it found new meaning today.
"Sometimes, the pain associated with purpose is when you have to make sacrifices of your time, of your money. When you have to say 'No!' when everyone else is saying 'yes'. But remember, you are FOCUSED on your purpose."
-Rev. Dr. A.R Bernard. Senior Pastor of Christian Cultural Centre. New York City.
Ya. I have to say NO and all my AC friends have been saying YES for the like last 6 years.
I think I'm going to end up as a lighthouse keeper at the Horsburgh Lighthouse. Yeah! A life of solitude.
God and Me is enough lah. Put a girl next to me and I'm going to just crash spiritually no thanks to all the distractions.
I woke up at 6. Felt so tired that I decided to "go rest for another 5 minutes". Before I knew it, my whole room was bright and i realised that I was going to be late for the in service today! Just after I woke up, Rahmat called to find to his dismay that he would have to travel to Tracom all by himself.
So I jolted mum out of bed and she rushed me down to base to get the Kallang Base T-Shirt that I would have to wear today. Bracing the terrible morning traffic that is forever jammed by the Purposely Want to Dig people as well as getting ripped off of 6 bucks by the Everyday Rob People Gantries. I made it in time to base to get the shirt and to rush down to Tracom.
The in service session was a combined one, so basically people from the other Coast Guard bases were present as well. It was so terribly boring. It was a life sucking, time wasting, boring, dull, DRY, uneventful and very sian time. Worst thing is that the time passes so extremely slowly that it feels like your life is being sucked out of you slowly bit by bit. Wonder why the police come up with all these time wasting policies when they tell us to be "efficient" and to 'rush things".
Commander PCG was present a the in service to gardner feedback from everyone. Basically, although he did spend time answering our questions. It was quite a farcical "feedback session" since he did not even bother to take down a few points about the areas of grievances that the other junior officers brought up. Nonsense man. Make everyone come for a rather redundant feedback session. Civil Service is really rubbish at the area of receiving feedback.
I saw NICOLE at Orchard MRT on the way home today! Notice how sometimes the VJC uniform looks like the NJC one in a darker place, and like the RJ one in a sunnily lit bright place? Wah. She's damn pretty. As HOT as ever. Worst, she wasn't wearing slippers and not her trademark Adidas SuperStar Shoes (hmmm.. Ashley wears the same brand as well! Same color somemore!) so basically this coupled with her short short skirt and its like Leg Heaven + Uniform Fetish combined in a cepheid variable duality. I will never forget the way she turns all the gusy heads in the void deck everytime she walketh through it during the first 3 months last year. Like a 20 tesla electro-neodymium-ceramic magnet affecting a couple of iron shavings! Faraday's Law anyone? Magnetic Flux Density was never so fun to study...
Nico came back to my house to join me for lunch and then we went to Holland Village to get some biking magazines. Along the way I bumped into no other than WIVINIA! The Ultra popular ex-MGS ex-AC girl from TWO SC EIGHT! Coincidentially, she was also mei's ANGEL as well. Wivinia is just so incredibly nice a girl. She has such a bubbly, cheerfuly, joyful, happy personality that can really brighten up anyone's day. She like just brightened up my thus far dull and boring day of sorts. Thank God for creating a person like her!
I haven't seen her since the prom and she's is even more pretty than the last time I saw her. She's even nicer than ever and even more cheerful/joyful and smiley a girl than before. Then somehow, Grace, the other ultra-popular ex-MG ex-AC bowler girl appeared out of nowhere with a super xialan guy of sorts (I won't speculate). Apparently, Grace and Wivi were meeting up with each other to study together.
Lots of AC people, noticeably J2s from 2SC1 as well as 2SB1 hanging out in Holland Village BK and camping in Starbucks. I guess they are the only classes that do well in the prelims anyway, so they can afford to slack and enjoy life before the A's. Yesterday I wrote a silly A to Z rambling on girls and God. Today I see three ex-AC girls who are really POSTER GIRL material. Nonsense man! Yeah, I remember knowing people who would skip Econs lecture on wednesday mornings to go to the void deck to see Grace study! Another ultra popular ex-MG ex-AC bowler girl with drop dead gorgeous looks.
for mei
Thanks mei. I guess I'll just have to get used to this life suffering from the monk/priest syndrome. Its not Abstinence. Its celibacy! I like this quote I saw on a video yesterday. It was actually meant for church fund raising. But it found new meaning today.
"Sometimes, the pain associated with purpose is when you have to make sacrifices of your time, of your money. When you have to say 'No!' when everyone else is saying 'yes'. But remember, you are FOCUSED on your purpose."
-Rev. Dr. A.R Bernard. Senior Pastor of Christian Cultural Centre. New York City.
Ya. I have to say NO and all my AC friends have been saying YES for the like last 6 years.
I think I'm going to end up as a lighthouse keeper at the Horsburgh Lighthouse. Yeah! A life of solitude.
God and Me is enough lah. Put a girl next to me and I'm going to just crash spiritually no thanks to all the distractions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home