Saturday, September 20

I dared Raymond, one of the guys from my team to somehow find my blog via the yahoo search "acjc blog" and to look somewhere towards the bottom of the first hundred. Well. he's really good it seems. Damn. Everyone seems to be getting better and better at finding my blog, even though I don't publicise it or give out the URL. How ironic. The more secret I want to be, the more people know. Strange.

Anyway. Like I said. Its not the amount of money that matters, its the INTEGRITY. Even if the pay is super low, it doesn't matter, just that the fact that they had to cheat me of my money that is rightfully mine, for an honest day's work. Now that's really unfair! Yes, bloodletting and all. I'm a very evil person by nature. The only thing that makes me a much more platable person to other people is the fact that I go to church and try to make a better person of myself.

Oh yeah Shu. Its true you know? I mean, its like an unwritten rule. Like I said, I'm really brutally honest when I write my thoughts down here. It sure will step on more than a few toes in between. But I think it is always good to hear alternative viewpoints, no matter how childish or matured, or intellectual or "not nice" it may sound. I've been miseducated for the last 12 years of my life. It made me into this person who thinks in weird ways. But alas, I wouldn't for a second dismiss that, as it can also be counted as creativity. Hey, I'm just another ACSian with a uniform fetish! When there's a turn on part, there'll be a turn off part. Its like the SAJC girl uniform! When its worn prim and proper its like so hot. Then when its tucked out and worn messily without the tie, its no more than ah lian gear. Wave-Particle duality anyone?

I just spent the last 6 hours of my existence, from 5 till about 11 at school. It is probably the longest ever Christian Fellowship meeting I've ever had in my life. It was absolutely fantastic! Alot of things happened, alot of thoughts were brought up. I have to check my heart and character and even maturity. Even the way I blog down my thoughts honestly does no more than betray the fact that I still have very much of a childish thinking. Have to change. But its not easy I have to contend. Change will take time. Alot of things were thrown up during today's discussion. It was absolutely a stunning thought reflecting moment on my character. No good. No good at all.

I can conclude that amongst the Christian people I know. They are just getting holier and holier and more passionate and on fire for God? I can say that I look like I'm backsliding relative to them. I'm not keeping up or catching up or overtaking them spiritually and in terms of good Christian character. I must deovote more time to praying and reading the Bible. Revival is coming soon. I can feel it. It is burning passionately in the hearts of many. Who says young people are so turned off to God. Those who are turned off to God really are. But those who love God are absolutely fanatical about him.

I will not be surprised if all the people I see at CF today become missionaries, pastors, evangelists, Christian leaders, cell group leaders, ministry leaders, etc. All of them have great potential for serving the Lord in many ways. Studies wise. Everyone is already incredibly blessed. Now spiritually, they are fasting, praying, going for bible study, leading prayer and worship, leading cellgroups, leading youth meetings, evangelising, taking care of local missions, reaching out to the campuses in their individual churches. Something is happening. Every single Christian I know is turning towards God in an even greater degree than ever before. The spiritual climate of Singapore is changing steadily and is gaining momentum.

Revival in 1935, then 1972, the 200x? What will x be?

I love my new black spectacles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home