Listening to Dido - Here with Me
for mei
mei, you don't need to apologise for not reading my posts! Its not like its a crime! Well at least the final essay is over yeah? Can relac relak a little bit for now. Though I write for you to read, its not necessary that you log on and read my crap all the time! You can do so many more million interesting things 4000 miles away from home.
Haha! One of my good friends, Mark (The DieHard ACSian), once told me, that the ultimate turn off. Is to walk down SCGS under the sweltering sun (we were at 60 Dunearn Road then) and to see an SC girl with sweaty armpits that soak the sun dress through at the sides! Ok, its almost akin to hairy armpits. Oops. But what I think he said is very true indeed. SC uniform is hot. I agree, just my looking at it! The sun shines upon it and the heat is transferred DIRECTLY to the skin.
ACS uniform is the BEST. White on top, so we can take in the hot sun, plus its baggy, so the material never really touches our bodies. Then the pants are DARK BLUE! Cool match and you can play soccer and not worry about the dust, unlike erm.. the ri wannabe schools. Plus, its instantly recognisable that White and Blue is the ACS Uniform, its great to find that our MGS uniform is also WHITE and BLUE. Hahahahaha. ACMG couples! The uniforms are truly an aesthetic match! Hahaha!
Well, I've been around so many nonsensical ACS people that happen to see things that shouldn't be there, and imagine things that shouldn't even exist. I mean, I went to ACS, not really to learn about science or ARTS. I went to ACS to get the greatest miseducation anyone could ever receive in our country! Yeah! National Education! I have learnt enough nonsense in 12 years to last me my lifetime, seriously.
I think as for class unity. It is really a hit and miss affair. My class has alot of nice people, plus we were quite united when skipping school, as in, one zao all zao. Then our class girls really make it a point to do all the necessary work for us, so we can just show up at outings and enjoy the whole thing. I'm quite sad for my junior class lor. Sigh. Think about it again, its just fragmented to a few groups a few individuals. At least even the different groups in my class, "The Girls", "The Slackers" and "The soccer people" make it a point to go out together. So, in a sense, whether the different groups mix is also another deciding factor.
I learn that relationship part from this at this camp held at The Third Place (Where my Drum Master used to be based at). It only dawned on me when someone told me about it. Then again, I wouldn't actually declare to the whole world that it is a relationship, I feel that almost all my non-Christian friends will never accept Christianity as more than a "relgion", so I have to reach out to them from the confines of "religion" rather than "relationship". I feel that most people aren't ready to hear this part of the gospel yet. Honestly, especially in school, where things are SO superficial at times.
Anyway, I hoped you liked the ACJC photos. I'm sure it'll bring back quite a number of memories. THE VOID DECK ROCKS!
patrol
I ended up with the area of patrol that was furthest from the base as usual. Its not far, its FREAKING FAR away. Like just slightly off Changi Coastal Road and near to Tekong! My crew commander was this temporary SSGt who had just finished a round of duty at the HORSBURGH LIGHTHOUSE. So he was quite happy to be on the sea doing patrol and stuff.
The water was VERY CALM. Thanks to yesterday's ultra heavy super powerful thunderstorm in the morning. The sea state was practically 0! Comparable to that of a swimming pool, similar to the waters off Lim Chu Kang and Seletar. Normally, this area has quite rough waters, since its towards the side of the open sea. In previous patrol duties, the waves in this area would crash onto each other producing whitewashes - which is quite very bad already.
We were practically just slacking at the boat till 4.30a.m in the morning. Crew commander told us he had a "sleeping problem", namely, he snores really loud, so he requested that 3 of us go on watch first and then he'd take care of the whole operation alone when he took over in the morning. As usual, the air con on the boat was FREAKING COLD. I'm saying this from the perspective of a person who can sit around in LT4 without a swater and with an air con going at full blast for 3 hours. Its so cold, when we speak there is mist forming out of our mouths. It's almost like I got transported over to an English Winter. I feel cold even through my winter jacket. Now if only they actually put the boat's air con system into army barracks, the army people would be like SO incredibly grateful.
I woke up when we were racing back to base at 30 knots. By then, the sea state had returned to normal, with the choppy waves and all so we were bouncing around quite a bit in the boat. The thing is that if we hit backwashes going at full speed. Our whole boat is going to FLY through the air and then crash violently down into the water. But its really fun a feeling to enjoy.
Quite a number of unfortunate events occured as I reached back to base. My watch strap broke as I rushed to lower the boat fenders at the last minute. My watch didn't drop into the sea, it just fell nicely onto the deck. Then I lost my jockey cap somehow. Alot of unfortunate things seem to happen to me when I return to base. Even on thursday night, when I returned from day shift. As I was running around the deck. Somehow, my gun actually fell out from its snatch-resistant holster. Can't believe it man. If I had lost a bullet then and there I'd be in jail for like 7 years. I still find it quite puzzling how a gun can fall out of a snatch resistant holster. And of course, besides that, there's the usual slew of injuries I recieve evertime I'm on patrol. The last 2 days and I've banged my knee damn painfully, cut my arms a few times on the sharp edges of the boat's door, banged my head into the ceiling several times, broken my spectacles, cut my fingers, bruised my shoulders etc. I'm so used to getting injured I don't even take note anymore.
So instead of rushing home, I ended up taking a TAXI to beach road, which is like a stone's throw away, with Rahmat to go buy my Coast Guard Jockey Cap. Thank God for Beach Road. If Beach Road didn't exist. I think lots of NSmen would just DIE being charged for losing items (more like they are stolen).
others
I went to collect my new spectacles, but apparently, its not ready. Mum and I went to make a new pair yesterday and when I had my eyes checked, my degree has shot up even more! Sigh! I really wish I had perfect eyesight! My glasses are getting thicker and thicker every year, even though I've stopped studying already! Nonsense man! I gotta chip in my sea allowance for last month to get a pair of spectacles. Couldn't find Black Titanium frames, so I just settled for Black Stainless Steel ones.
I think the fact that spectacles are so prevalent in chinese people in Singapore, goes to show how much we are as muggers. I mean, in my entire team, only 1 malay guy, out of like 30 wears specs! And in JC its like EVERYWHERE! Its very weird. But as usual, we can blame the MOE for making us study so much. Blame the gahmen! Its their fault! And to think the MOE says that putting whiteboards at an angle of 3 degrees to the wall reduces glare and helps to mantain vision. Nonsense man. What kind of crap they telling us? Any fool won't be fooled.
Sometimes, its damn funny the crap answers that these gahmen organisations give to unsavoury comments that can be put on talkingcock.com. All rubbish out of point answers. So much for a highly educated civil service. More like a bunch of redundant retards who can't comprehend a comprehension and write a properly written reply. Just read the forum and you'll more or less get an idea.
Oh ya, one last thing. The POLICE FORCE CHEATED ME OF MY SALARY AGAIN! I'm supposed to recieve 450 bucks a corporal. But they only paid me 420 dollars! So you see? They purposely take so long to update their payroll system and cut me off of 3 months worth of my increment already. Then somehow "key it in wrongly" and cheat me of 30 bucks! That's like cutting my pay of 1 dollar single day in the month! I'm going to complain to Geoffrey's Dad! Ask his dad to go fry the entire police national service department. They think we are so stupid we can't even distinguish 420 and 450! Do they think that policeman are that stupid? I've seen alot of stupid policemen around (especially degree holding ASPs). But this department really takes the cake for supreme ultra stupidity! Police force department cheating on police national servicemen! Can we arrest them for cheating?
Sounds totally ridiculous when I think about it. I bet if I actually calculated how much money I'll lose out during NS at this rate, it'll easily top 1000 bucks or so. So much for "cost cutting measures". Just make it seem like a computer eror and save money in the process!
Its a good thing I can meet up with Geoffrey in like another 4 hours or so. I'm really going to complain. Its not the amount like I said. Its the INTEGRITY. To think that Integrity is supposedly one of the "CORE VALUES" of the SPF. NONSENSE MAN!
Nat
Quite alot of people have been raving to me about Natalie from 1SB1. Even brother is telling me about her! Hmmmmm.... Ashley's competitor? I think by the way people have been ranting and raving to me about her. Can fight Ashley for the title! Hahahaha! This is going to be oh-so-interesting.... Clash of the Titans II. Hahahahaha!
for mei
mei, you don't need to apologise for not reading my posts! Its not like its a crime! Well at least the final essay is over yeah? Can relac relak a little bit for now. Though I write for you to read, its not necessary that you log on and read my crap all the time! You can do so many more million interesting things 4000 miles away from home.
Haha! One of my good friends, Mark (The DieHard ACSian), once told me, that the ultimate turn off. Is to walk down SCGS under the sweltering sun (we were at 60 Dunearn Road then) and to see an SC girl with sweaty armpits that soak the sun dress through at the sides! Ok, its almost akin to hairy armpits. Oops. But what I think he said is very true indeed. SC uniform is hot. I agree, just my looking at it! The sun shines upon it and the heat is transferred DIRECTLY to the skin.
ACS uniform is the BEST. White on top, so we can take in the hot sun, plus its baggy, so the material never really touches our bodies. Then the pants are DARK BLUE! Cool match and you can play soccer and not worry about the dust, unlike erm.. the ri wannabe schools. Plus, its instantly recognisable that White and Blue is the ACS Uniform, its great to find that our MGS uniform is also WHITE and BLUE. Hahahahaha. ACMG couples! The uniforms are truly an aesthetic match! Hahaha!
Well, I've been around so many nonsensical ACS people that happen to see things that shouldn't be there, and imagine things that shouldn't even exist. I mean, I went to ACS, not really to learn about science or ARTS. I went to ACS to get the greatest miseducation anyone could ever receive in our country! Yeah! National Education! I have learnt enough nonsense in 12 years to last me my lifetime, seriously.
I think as for class unity. It is really a hit and miss affair. My class has alot of nice people, plus we were quite united when skipping school, as in, one zao all zao. Then our class girls really make it a point to do all the necessary work for us, so we can just show up at outings and enjoy the whole thing. I'm quite sad for my junior class lor. Sigh. Think about it again, its just fragmented to a few groups a few individuals. At least even the different groups in my class, "The Girls", "The Slackers" and "The soccer people" make it a point to go out together. So, in a sense, whether the different groups mix is also another deciding factor.
I learn that relationship part from this at this camp held at The Third Place (Where my Drum Master used to be based at). It only dawned on me when someone told me about it. Then again, I wouldn't actually declare to the whole world that it is a relationship, I feel that almost all my non-Christian friends will never accept Christianity as more than a "relgion", so I have to reach out to them from the confines of "religion" rather than "relationship". I feel that most people aren't ready to hear this part of the gospel yet. Honestly, especially in school, where things are SO superficial at times.
Anyway, I hoped you liked the ACJC photos. I'm sure it'll bring back quite a number of memories. THE VOID DECK ROCKS!
patrol
I ended up with the area of patrol that was furthest from the base as usual. Its not far, its FREAKING FAR away. Like just slightly off Changi Coastal Road and near to Tekong! My crew commander was this temporary SSGt who had just finished a round of duty at the HORSBURGH LIGHTHOUSE. So he was quite happy to be on the sea doing patrol and stuff.
The water was VERY CALM. Thanks to yesterday's ultra heavy super powerful thunderstorm in the morning. The sea state was practically 0! Comparable to that of a swimming pool, similar to the waters off Lim Chu Kang and Seletar. Normally, this area has quite rough waters, since its towards the side of the open sea. In previous patrol duties, the waves in this area would crash onto each other producing whitewashes - which is quite very bad already.
We were practically just slacking at the boat till 4.30a.m in the morning. Crew commander told us he had a "sleeping problem", namely, he snores really loud, so he requested that 3 of us go on watch first and then he'd take care of the whole operation alone when he took over in the morning. As usual, the air con on the boat was FREAKING COLD. I'm saying this from the perspective of a person who can sit around in LT4 without a swater and with an air con going at full blast for 3 hours. Its so cold, when we speak there is mist forming out of our mouths. It's almost like I got transported over to an English Winter. I feel cold even through my winter jacket. Now if only they actually put the boat's air con system into army barracks, the army people would be like SO incredibly grateful.
I woke up when we were racing back to base at 30 knots. By then, the sea state had returned to normal, with the choppy waves and all so we were bouncing around quite a bit in the boat. The thing is that if we hit backwashes going at full speed. Our whole boat is going to FLY through the air and then crash violently down into the water. But its really fun a feeling to enjoy.
Quite a number of unfortunate events occured as I reached back to base. My watch strap broke as I rushed to lower the boat fenders at the last minute. My watch didn't drop into the sea, it just fell nicely onto the deck. Then I lost my jockey cap somehow. Alot of unfortunate things seem to happen to me when I return to base. Even on thursday night, when I returned from day shift. As I was running around the deck. Somehow, my gun actually fell out from its snatch-resistant holster. Can't believe it man. If I had lost a bullet then and there I'd be in jail for like 7 years. I still find it quite puzzling how a gun can fall out of a snatch resistant holster. And of course, besides that, there's the usual slew of injuries I recieve evertime I'm on patrol. The last 2 days and I've banged my knee damn painfully, cut my arms a few times on the sharp edges of the boat's door, banged my head into the ceiling several times, broken my spectacles, cut my fingers, bruised my shoulders etc. I'm so used to getting injured I don't even take note anymore.
So instead of rushing home, I ended up taking a TAXI to beach road, which is like a stone's throw away, with Rahmat to go buy my Coast Guard Jockey Cap. Thank God for Beach Road. If Beach Road didn't exist. I think lots of NSmen would just DIE being charged for losing items (more like they are stolen).
others
I went to collect my new spectacles, but apparently, its not ready. Mum and I went to make a new pair yesterday and when I had my eyes checked, my degree has shot up even more! Sigh! I really wish I had perfect eyesight! My glasses are getting thicker and thicker every year, even though I've stopped studying already! Nonsense man! I gotta chip in my sea allowance for last month to get a pair of spectacles. Couldn't find Black Titanium frames, so I just settled for Black Stainless Steel ones.
I think the fact that spectacles are so prevalent in chinese people in Singapore, goes to show how much we are as muggers. I mean, in my entire team, only 1 malay guy, out of like 30 wears specs! And in JC its like EVERYWHERE! Its very weird. But as usual, we can blame the MOE for making us study so much. Blame the gahmen! Its their fault! And to think the MOE says that putting whiteboards at an angle of 3 degrees to the wall reduces glare and helps to mantain vision. Nonsense man. What kind of crap they telling us? Any fool won't be fooled.
Sometimes, its damn funny the crap answers that these gahmen organisations give to unsavoury comments that can be put on talkingcock.com. All rubbish out of point answers. So much for a highly educated civil service. More like a bunch of redundant retards who can't comprehend a comprehension and write a properly written reply. Just read the forum and you'll more or less get an idea.
Oh ya, one last thing. The POLICE FORCE CHEATED ME OF MY SALARY AGAIN! I'm supposed to recieve 450 bucks a corporal. But they only paid me 420 dollars! So you see? They purposely take so long to update their payroll system and cut me off of 3 months worth of my increment already. Then somehow "key it in wrongly" and cheat me of 30 bucks! That's like cutting my pay of 1 dollar single day in the month! I'm going to complain to Geoffrey's Dad! Ask his dad to go fry the entire police national service department. They think we are so stupid we can't even distinguish 420 and 450! Do they think that policeman are that stupid? I've seen alot of stupid policemen around (especially degree holding ASPs). But this department really takes the cake for supreme ultra stupidity! Police force department cheating on police national servicemen! Can we arrest them for cheating?
Sounds totally ridiculous when I think about it. I bet if I actually calculated how much money I'll lose out during NS at this rate, it'll easily top 1000 bucks or so. So much for "cost cutting measures". Just make it seem like a computer eror and save money in the process!
Its a good thing I can meet up with Geoffrey in like another 4 hours or so. I'm really going to complain. Its not the amount like I said. Its the INTEGRITY. To think that Integrity is supposedly one of the "CORE VALUES" of the SPF. NONSENSE MAN!
Nat
Quite alot of people have been raving to me about Natalie from 1SB1. Even brother is telling me about her! Hmmmmm.... Ashley's competitor? I think by the way people have been ranting and raving to me about her. Can fight Ashley for the title! Hahahaha! This is going to be oh-so-interesting.... Clash of the Titans II. Hahahahaha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home