Listening to Faye Wong - Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII Soundtrack)
I didn't know Faye Wong could sing in English so well. For a Hong Kong based singer, I think its quite impressive that her pronounciation does not break into a typical "hongkie accent" of sorts. Rinoa from FFVIII is the best! No other FF Girl is prettier than her! Should go download the MTV for this song, its really SAD. Funny how come every Final Fantasy has some really heart-breaking love story intertwined into the plot. Whatever it may be, its ironic that the Final Fantasy never seems to be Final and never seems to End.
Darling , so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer
return to ACJC
I went back today to get my former teachers to get some testimonials for me. I initially woke up at 6, but decided to plonk down again to rest. And before I knew it, it was 10! Nevertheless, I just rushed through breakfast and then headed to school.
I met up with JonTang, ala "J-Tits" at the lobby. He had wanted creffield (crapfield) to help him write his testimonials. He was griping that he was wasting another off day from the army getting all this nonsense sorted out with, as crapfield was on MC yesterday.
profile: Jonathan Tang
A very popular ACJC guy. Top arts class in ACJC - 2AH. Scored an impressive 4A's, Distinction for Geog and a Merit for Literature S Papers. All the girls just adore his ability with Literature. He's a very nice and decent person currently serving out his National Service at Officer Cadet Training School.
I've known him since I was in primary 3, when we used to take the school bus together. There's one interesting thing is that a very long time ago, we got into a fight on the school bus. It ended after I punched him in the face and his nose bled. Hard to believe but true. Then he hated me for the next 9 year of our ACS lives! Or so that I would put it from my perspective.
I met him at the CF Camp in 2001. Apparently, he couldn't remember who I was, but the moment I mentioned to him that I was the guy who punched him "9 years ago". He just looked at me incredulously and laughed at our silly past. Of course, since then we've been quite ok friends. I don't see him much since he's in ARTS and I'm in science, but yeah, a couple of nods here and there plus a few smiles as we rush around ACJC during our J2 year did alot to upkeep whatever friendship I had with him.
He's very smart, EM1, Top boy in Higher Chinese in Primary school, if I'm not wrong. He's even better than Keith Teo from 2SC1 in chinese! Quite a handsome guy as well. Not too sure about his CCA in JC, but whatever it was. He is indeed quite well built for his size. He was in school for the testimonials to apply to University College London, Imperial College as well as Oxford for the Law Courses I believe. I don't think it will be any problem for him to get in, given his excellent results.
Charles laughed and laughed when he heard the story of our "past". Charles couldn't believe that I had punched one of his classmates an ancient time ago!
ACJC
It was fun meeting up with Lao Shi. Lao Shi says she's going to write my testimonials in Chinese and then I'll have to go get someone to help me translate it. Hmmmmm... I just know who to look for.... Then greeted SEE POI, who didn't want to have anything to do with my testimonials - he basically can't be bothered about such paperwork.
Met up finally with my GP Teacher, TLC, after searching for her for like almost 2 hours. She'd been having lessons non-stop since morning. When I met her, she was carrying this HUGE stack of GP examination papers, mock papers to be exact, for marking. Nevertheless, she was very happy to see one of her worst students looking for her again and so obliged for a cup of coffee in the new canteen.
I bought Milo. Its really marvelous what it can do for you. One iced milo and one kopi-o and the guy charged me 95 cents! I don't think the drinks are that cheap, given that its ACJC. So I think he undercharged me a little.I wasn't being dishonest intentionally! I only found out much later when I put the change into my wallet!
So I just chit chatted with TLC for like over an hour plus, updating her on the class and the like and how's everyone doing. She gladly decided to write a testimonial for me as well. So I just hope she writes something good about her worst student. Me!
I also met up with all 3 of my F Maths teachers. Let's just call them A, B and C. (For the authentic mathematically inspired feeling). So A was telling me that even though I didn't do so well for FM and I was SO lazy, it was quite a miracle that I ended up in Accountancy. In the end, A and C happily ripped me off of FIFTY BUCKS for the Fun-O-Rama Tickets! Then TLC also wants me to help her sell 200 bucks in return for getting me testimonial done! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to absorb it here and there, or I'll sell it to the class people. My hard earned money is going to a crap Fun Fair! Hahahahahahah! Worst, Lao Shi wants L Squared and Me to share the bulk of selling 500 dollars worth of coupons for her. Wah. No buyers meh?
No offence, but I feel like the whole Fun-O-Rama thing is just one big gigantic con job that ACS pulls on its population on a bi-annual basis! Oh well, can go see Ashley's stall next year! I'm sure she'll be used somehow as the POSTER GIRL for her class. Ya man, she's really poster girl material.
nonsense!
As usual, I met up with all the retainees from ACJC, and a couple of juniors. And then, I had to indulge in a little girl-spotting as usual. My goodness man. Is it me, or is it NS, or is it the fact tha the J1 girls are so pretty? Lots of eye candy around in additon to the usual "standard" few. Met up with my brother Darren, for which I happily free-loaded his photo-copying card for like 20 copies of my admissions records.
I saw Jiamei today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just have to diary that everytime I spot her in school. Scandalous! Hahahaha! Oh yes, Ashley as well. Rushing around the New Canteen with the phone stuck on her face. Its quite odd that most of the times that I see her, she's either running around the place or has the phone stuck to her face! Hahaha! The only time she had the "guai girl image" was when she was serving MILO (its marvellous!) to those mugging for prelims in the Old Canteen. Nonsense man.
Hmmmm.... AH should do a haunted house for the Fun-O-Rama next her and use the Poster Girl as the "tour guide"! Hahahaha! Then there was brother's class babe, Ade. Her skirt is noticeably SHORTER than the last time I saw her. My goodness, when she sits, its like more than halfway up her thigh! Another nosebleed opportunity for the evil bastards camping out in the void deck.
Well, I finally saw Sulynn today, after like 5 years? She's grown up. Really grown. Canoeing anyone?
Lots of updates on the nonsense going on in school. My junior class is seriously so screwed up man. NO UNITY AT ALL! What kind of SHIT is this? Wah lau! Other people I met up with was the Junior Class' Class Monitress - Ying Hui! She's damn cute! As I repeat T Squared words, "She has the girl-next-door look". And then there was Wei-Ze as well. And a few of the people from CF who don't attend CF anymore.
I met up with the CF people. But not Auntry Ros besides a quick hi and bye. She's been really busy rushing around the place to prepare sermons and take care of the ministry in school. It's her off day today, yet she is so dedicated to God that's she's just working overtime. All without being paid, or for an extra work of thanks. Not many people would sacrifice for God as readily as she does. Have to respect her character.
Then I met up with Don and Geoffrey who were praying and talking in the CF Room. Geoffrey was like telling me, "Any other complains you want me to tell my father". Hahaha! Last week I would have! This week NO! Since I've got my pay as well as having received my arm card - after waiting 6 weeks for it! Nonsense man the police national service department. Bunch of lazy inefficient bums.
Oh apparently, Geoffrey gets to play around with his Dad's uniform as well! As well as all the medals, ribbons badges and honors than his dad has earned. Perhaps someday I'll be able to meet up with his Dad or something. My big big boss isn't so "high and mighty" when he's just your friend's father! Haha! the Corporal is more powerful than the inspector influence wise!
I ended the day by taking about 70 shots or so of the Facade in ACJC. I think those who saw me would easily know who I was since I was in civilian. Didn't bother changing into my white and blue to take pictures. I'll edit the shots soon and then upload them into the photo album.
I didn't know Faye Wong could sing in English so well. For a Hong Kong based singer, I think its quite impressive that her pronounciation does not break into a typical "hongkie accent" of sorts. Rinoa from FFVIII is the best! No other FF Girl is prettier than her! Should go download the MTV for this song, its really SAD. Funny how come every Final Fantasy has some really heart-breaking love story intertwined into the plot. Whatever it may be, its ironic that the Final Fantasy never seems to be Final and never seems to End.
Darling , so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer
return to ACJC
I went back today to get my former teachers to get some testimonials for me. I initially woke up at 6, but decided to plonk down again to rest. And before I knew it, it was 10! Nevertheless, I just rushed through breakfast and then headed to school.
I met up with JonTang, ala "J-Tits" at the lobby. He had wanted creffield (crapfield) to help him write his testimonials. He was griping that he was wasting another off day from the army getting all this nonsense sorted out with, as crapfield was on MC yesterday.
profile: Jonathan Tang
A very popular ACJC guy. Top arts class in ACJC - 2AH. Scored an impressive 4A's, Distinction for Geog and a Merit for Literature S Papers. All the girls just adore his ability with Literature. He's a very nice and decent person currently serving out his National Service at Officer Cadet Training School.
I've known him since I was in primary 3, when we used to take the school bus together. There's one interesting thing is that a very long time ago, we got into a fight on the school bus. It ended after I punched him in the face and his nose bled. Hard to believe but true. Then he hated me for the next 9 year of our ACS lives! Or so that I would put it from my perspective.
I met him at the CF Camp in 2001. Apparently, he couldn't remember who I was, but the moment I mentioned to him that I was the guy who punched him "9 years ago". He just looked at me incredulously and laughed at our silly past. Of course, since then we've been quite ok friends. I don't see him much since he's in ARTS and I'm in science, but yeah, a couple of nods here and there plus a few smiles as we rush around ACJC during our J2 year did alot to upkeep whatever friendship I had with him.
He's very smart, EM1, Top boy in Higher Chinese in Primary school, if I'm not wrong. He's even better than Keith Teo from 2SC1 in chinese! Quite a handsome guy as well. Not too sure about his CCA in JC, but whatever it was. He is indeed quite well built for his size. He was in school for the testimonials to apply to University College London, Imperial College as well as Oxford for the Law Courses I believe. I don't think it will be any problem for him to get in, given his excellent results.
Charles laughed and laughed when he heard the story of our "past". Charles couldn't believe that I had punched one of his classmates an ancient time ago!
ACJC
It was fun meeting up with Lao Shi. Lao Shi says she's going to write my testimonials in Chinese and then I'll have to go get someone to help me translate it. Hmmmmm... I just know who to look for.... Then greeted SEE POI, who didn't want to have anything to do with my testimonials - he basically can't be bothered about such paperwork.
Met up finally with my GP Teacher, TLC, after searching for her for like almost 2 hours. She'd been having lessons non-stop since morning. When I met her, she was carrying this HUGE stack of GP examination papers, mock papers to be exact, for marking. Nevertheless, she was very happy to see one of her worst students looking for her again and so obliged for a cup of coffee in the new canteen.
I bought Milo. Its really marvelous what it can do for you. One iced milo and one kopi-o and the guy charged me 95 cents! I don't think the drinks are that cheap, given that its ACJC. So I think he undercharged me a little.I wasn't being dishonest intentionally! I only found out much later when I put the change into my wallet!
So I just chit chatted with TLC for like over an hour plus, updating her on the class and the like and how's everyone doing. She gladly decided to write a testimonial for me as well. So I just hope she writes something good about her worst student. Me!
I also met up with all 3 of my F Maths teachers. Let's just call them A, B and C. (For the authentic mathematically inspired feeling). So A was telling me that even though I didn't do so well for FM and I was SO lazy, it was quite a miracle that I ended up in Accountancy. In the end, A and C happily ripped me off of FIFTY BUCKS for the Fun-O-Rama Tickets! Then TLC also wants me to help her sell 200 bucks in return for getting me testimonial done! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to absorb it here and there, or I'll sell it to the class people. My hard earned money is going to a crap Fun Fair! Hahahahahahah! Worst, Lao Shi wants L Squared and Me to share the bulk of selling 500 dollars worth of coupons for her. Wah. No buyers meh?
No offence, but I feel like the whole Fun-O-Rama thing is just one big gigantic con job that ACS pulls on its population on a bi-annual basis! Oh well, can go see Ashley's stall next year! I'm sure she'll be used somehow as the POSTER GIRL for her class. Ya man, she's really poster girl material.
nonsense!
As usual, I met up with all the retainees from ACJC, and a couple of juniors. And then, I had to indulge in a little girl-spotting as usual. My goodness man. Is it me, or is it NS, or is it the fact tha the J1 girls are so pretty? Lots of eye candy around in additon to the usual "standard" few. Met up with my brother Darren, for which I happily free-loaded his photo-copying card for like 20 copies of my admissions records.
I saw Jiamei today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just have to diary that everytime I spot her in school. Scandalous! Hahahaha! Oh yes, Ashley as well. Rushing around the New Canteen with the phone stuck on her face. Its quite odd that most of the times that I see her, she's either running around the place or has the phone stuck to her face! Hahaha! The only time she had the "guai girl image" was when she was serving MILO (its marvellous!) to those mugging for prelims in the Old Canteen. Nonsense man.
Hmmmm.... AH should do a haunted house for the Fun-O-Rama next her and use the Poster Girl as the "tour guide"! Hahahaha! Then there was brother's class babe, Ade. Her skirt is noticeably SHORTER than the last time I saw her. My goodness, when she sits, its like more than halfway up her thigh! Another nosebleed opportunity for the evil bastards camping out in the void deck.
Well, I finally saw Sulynn today, after like 5 years? She's grown up. Really grown. Canoeing anyone?
Lots of updates on the nonsense going on in school. My junior class is seriously so screwed up man. NO UNITY AT ALL! What kind of SHIT is this? Wah lau! Other people I met up with was the Junior Class' Class Monitress - Ying Hui! She's damn cute! As I repeat T Squared words, "She has the girl-next-door look". And then there was Wei-Ze as well. And a few of the people from CF who don't attend CF anymore.
I met up with the CF people. But not Auntry Ros besides a quick hi and bye. She's been really busy rushing around the place to prepare sermons and take care of the ministry in school. It's her off day today, yet she is so dedicated to God that's she's just working overtime. All without being paid, or for an extra work of thanks. Not many people would sacrifice for God as readily as she does. Have to respect her character.
Then I met up with Don and Geoffrey who were praying and talking in the CF Room. Geoffrey was like telling me, "Any other complains you want me to tell my father". Hahaha! Last week I would have! This week NO! Since I've got my pay as well as having received my arm card - after waiting 6 weeks for it! Nonsense man the police national service department. Bunch of lazy inefficient bums.
Oh apparently, Geoffrey gets to play around with his Dad's uniform as well! As well as all the medals, ribbons badges and honors than his dad has earned. Perhaps someday I'll be able to meet up with his Dad or something. My big big boss isn't so "high and mighty" when he's just your friend's father! Haha! the Corporal is more powerful than the inspector influence wise!
I ended the day by taking about 70 shots or so of the Facade in ACJC. I think those who saw me would easily know who I was since I was in civilian. Didn't bother changing into my white and blue to take pictures. I'll edit the shots soon and then upload them into the photo album.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home