Listening to Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong - Mack the Knife
observances
I'm kinda worried abou the SAT II Writing test as well as the Advanced Theory of Driving test. For starters, I have not even bought a SAT preparation book for the test that cost 76 bucks and determines my future to a great extent. Without the necessary scores, i can't even go to Boston University. No need to think about NYU or UWSTL.
As for the Advanced Theory. Wivinia told me that most of her friends (the Smart MG girls) needed at least 2 tries before they managed to pass. George was telling me that when you follow your instincts during the ATD test, you'll definitely be wrong. Hmmmm. Food for thought indeed.
I didn't go to Dempsey Road for my bike trip. But instead opted to go bike around Leedon Park, Leedon Road, Bin Tong Park and all those areas. I love the fact that their are lots of diplomats staying near my area. You get quite a number of number plates ending with "CD" as well as "CC" Wouldn't it be nice to have a number plate like "S 7788 CD". Diplomatic Immunity? The traffic police can't really touch you at all. I don't know for sure, but with a first class honours degree in Political Science, I think I might be able to work for the foreign ministry of sorts. Be a diplomat to Australia! Take care of Melbourne! Haha! Then I'll get to see mei everyday if she migrates there or something. Even then, there are many Singaporeans in Melbourne, such that its almost like a mini-Singapore. I like to help people. Being a diplomat in a foreign country would enable me to help my country's citizens as well as interests. Yeah.
I had a great time cycling. Just that I really need to change my disc brakes. They're too squeaky. Other than that, they've done a fantastic job at providing excellent braking force at slope of 50 degree inclines. Like Mervyn said, the advantages of disc brakes is that if you break often, you only need to change the brake pads and the rotors. With V-Brakes. You might have to change the entire rims. Some rims are really expensive, in the range of 500 bucks per wheel and you don't want to spoil those.
There are alot of very big houses at Ford Ave, Bin Tong Park, Coronation Drive, Belmont Road, Leedon Park Road. Some of the houses are really huge. Especially this Indian High Commissioner's residence, its like 100 000 square feet of land at least? You'll know which houses have diplomats in the estate as they are guaraded by fierce looking gurkhas. Don't play with gurkhas, they're authorised to shoot to kill. Even policeman only are authorised to shoot to incapacitate most of the time. Respect the gurkhas. They can run further than I can cycle on a bicycle!
Had a little nice dinner outside with my Uncle and stuff. Then we proceeded to Haagen Daz at Holland V for a wonderful dessert. Feeling so bloated nowadays. Seriously gaining weight.
I'm going to sleep now. I'm only expected to be in church tomorrow afternoon. So I can finally catch up with all my sleep lost this week and sleep late. Very tired now. I think I only slept a grand total of 28 hours this week. In line with the commando mentality of average of 4 hours per day. Now i enjoy. Just this once.
Oh ya. I think I found our president's scholar, Winston Chin's, blog. This is the address.
observances
I'm kinda worried abou the SAT II Writing test as well as the Advanced Theory of Driving test. For starters, I have not even bought a SAT preparation book for the test that cost 76 bucks and determines my future to a great extent. Without the necessary scores, i can't even go to Boston University. No need to think about NYU or UWSTL.
As for the Advanced Theory. Wivinia told me that most of her friends (the Smart MG girls) needed at least 2 tries before they managed to pass. George was telling me that when you follow your instincts during the ATD test, you'll definitely be wrong. Hmmmm. Food for thought indeed.
I didn't go to Dempsey Road for my bike trip. But instead opted to go bike around Leedon Park, Leedon Road, Bin Tong Park and all those areas. I love the fact that their are lots of diplomats staying near my area. You get quite a number of number plates ending with "CD" as well as "CC" Wouldn't it be nice to have a number plate like "S 7788 CD". Diplomatic Immunity? The traffic police can't really touch you at all. I don't know for sure, but with a first class honours degree in Political Science, I think I might be able to work for the foreign ministry of sorts. Be a diplomat to Australia! Take care of Melbourne! Haha! Then I'll get to see mei everyday if she migrates there or something. Even then, there are many Singaporeans in Melbourne, such that its almost like a mini-Singapore. I like to help people. Being a diplomat in a foreign country would enable me to help my country's citizens as well as interests. Yeah.
I had a great time cycling. Just that I really need to change my disc brakes. They're too squeaky. Other than that, they've done a fantastic job at providing excellent braking force at slope of 50 degree inclines. Like Mervyn said, the advantages of disc brakes is that if you break often, you only need to change the brake pads and the rotors. With V-Brakes. You might have to change the entire rims. Some rims are really expensive, in the range of 500 bucks per wheel and you don't want to spoil those.
There are alot of very big houses at Ford Ave, Bin Tong Park, Coronation Drive, Belmont Road, Leedon Park Road. Some of the houses are really huge. Especially this Indian High Commissioner's residence, its like 100 000 square feet of land at least? You'll know which houses have diplomats in the estate as they are guaraded by fierce looking gurkhas. Don't play with gurkhas, they're authorised to shoot to kill. Even policeman only are authorised to shoot to incapacitate most of the time. Respect the gurkhas. They can run further than I can cycle on a bicycle!
Had a little nice dinner outside with my Uncle and stuff. Then we proceeded to Haagen Daz at Holland V for a wonderful dessert. Feeling so bloated nowadays. Seriously gaining weight.
I'm going to sleep now. I'm only expected to be in church tomorrow afternoon. So I can finally catch up with all my sleep lost this week and sleep late. Very tired now. I think I only slept a grand total of 28 hours this week. In line with the commando mentality of average of 4 hours per day. Now i enjoy. Just this once.
Oh ya. I think I found our president's scholar, Winston Chin's, blog. This is the address.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home