Wednesday, October 1

Listening to David Gates - Goodbye Girl

This is such a sad song. David Gates! Now I know why Mum and Dad say that HE IS GOOD STUFF. Such sad, melancholy, deep seated feelings of dried out unhappiness epitomised in his lyrics. Ah I'm such a fan of ancient stuff.

security system

To elaborate on the AC girl's 'security system'. This is a complex theory formulated by a bunch of 1988 ACSians who "have passed it down the generations". The quote goes:

"If you want a girl, you gotta win over her friends FIRST"
"Win her friends, win her, guaranteed".

Some 2SC1 bloke came up with it a long time ago after studying psychology, probability, human nature, social issues... etc all rolled into one. His theory has been tried and tested and still found true even in my batch.

For my ACS batch, we did alot of covert experiments in ACJC. One of them was to test this theory. Whilst I won't go into much detail the trick to winning a girl's heart to remove her security. Like if you feed a couple of guard dogs meat laced with glass, you can easily rob a house. Likewise, once you remove some girl's security apparatus, which are her friends, her close cliche of girl-friends etc and all those people that surround her into your favor. It is "jadikan makan" already.

Or as Prof. Wang would put it, "GG Liaoz". Or as another rugger would say, "So damn FF". Think. Think: What is simple is true.

friendster!

This thing is crazy! I'm addicted to it! Just add me everyone! I can't believe that long lost Barker Road people have added me, old ACJC friends have added me. Some of the Primary school people as well! This is nonsense man! Nonsense! I'm going to slowly sift through everything today and add as many people as I can. Just that I can't add everyone for certain reasons.

Can everyone coperate and sign up for friendster? Then we all just add each other and auth each other! What an excellent way to keep in touch with everyone else!

I'll have to edit my friendster profile to make it look more weird. Lighthouse Keeper! Yay! Horsburgh Lighthouse Keeper! Woo!

Hmmm... everyone join anglo-chinese! AC AC is DA BEST!

SAF

What Gabriel said is so true. The drips are really "for practise" and to deter people from "reporting sick". I can't imagine having THREE drips on at the same time! Three freaking needles poking into your veins! OW! I had one once when I was hospitalised and it was BAD ENOUGH. THREE? Can die man!

You know the fella who writes the PR stuff for SAF, that Col. Bernard Toh fella? Think about it, all the army guys pronounce "COLONEL" as "Kernel". And in mathematics, a kernel is actually a subspace within a normal vector space that for whatever values are put into it, it will result in a zero vector.

Likewise, we put all kinds of "input" and "feedback" into the "kernel" for reviewing and out comes nothing. Or utter rubbish. How true! Mathematics is so related to human public relations in gahmen organisations! Now if only we could prove that "zero point nine recurring is not equal to one". Then maybe why a Stayer who wants to go for a holiday will never be called a Stayer but a Quitter instead! Let's all Quit can? Be happy overseas! Yay! Look at all the peeps overseas! Happy like they died and gone to heaven like that!

Everyone read Gabriel's blog! Its good stuff you know! Maybe the "Media Development Authority of Singapore" might ban Blogspot one day for "censorship reasons". Or maybe they're already doing it as part of SingNet's "Family Friendly Package which screens out 550 000 websites showing objectionable content". Perhaps his blog is on the hit list "websites with objectionable content". *Laughter!*

patrol

Had alot of problems starting up the 5.5 million dollar patrol boat yesterday. They pay so much for the damn thing, yet they scrimp on mantenance! Nonsense man! Its kinda sad to know that the fastest patrol craft ever brought into Singapore have to chug along at 30 knots no thanks to a lack of mantenance! And it was originally designed to go SIXTY KNOTS. They ought to sell one boat and use the proceeds to repair the others.

Patrol was with SI Norman, we I got to visit the CITY and patrol CLIFFORD PIER! I tell you, the CITY never looked better than at night when you're crusing at 5 knots slowly through the calm waters. I think I ought to bring my camera on the next patrol, which should be with SI Norman again and get some shots of the CITY that NO ONE else can get unless they're on a boat on the water. And then I'll upload it for all those overseas to show to their local friends about our 700 million dollar pair of durian husk like fly eyes! Woo! We paid 700 million for that and the thing is now running on a 4 million dollar deficit! Nonsense man!

We only spot checked 2 tugboats, then patrol the waters off Kusu Island, or Pulau Tembuku. The annual Kusu Pilgrimage Season is in session, so have to make sure that the place is safe at night as well as in the day. Other than that, we had to ferry two Coast Guard people from the elite Coastal Patrol Squadron from our base in Kallang all the way to Kusu Island to be standby policemen.

It was quite terrible once we arrived at base. As I was the only person awake besides SI, I had to tie the bow ropes, then run to the stern and tie the stern ropes. Quite dangerous I'd say. Then we also had to facilitate the high speed Penguin ferries heading from Clifford Pier to Kusu Island. The best thing was that we tried to contact the ICA people at Clifford Pier and we couldn't! I told you the gahmen wastes money on these slackers! Call them on the radio also never respond! Nonsense man! What with paying them a couple of thousand a month just to sit there and read newspaper? Really rubbish!

Other than that, it was quite a routine patrol. Enjoyable nonetheless.

her

I miss her....

sylphian shadows, meandering tusks, shallowing breeches
greeness of plains and vapidness of tundra
recollections of locked treasure chests
uncertainty inwards of no turning art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home