Wednesday, October 8

Listening to Hillsongs YOUTH ALIVE - I Will Sing

Dear friends,

I can't find the words to blog today. My thoughts are terribly messed up. I'm in confusion on even which word to chose to write down. For once, I am at lost for what words I should put here, when words come so easily to me most of the time. Perhaps this simple songs by Hillsongs YOUTH ALIVE can express a little bit of my thoughts right at this moment in time.

I'll blog tomorrow after tonight's night shift. I hope that I can actually pen something down. Oh. And I like "Forever" and "I Adore" as well. How honest the songs are indeed. Do You Love Jesus?

For You have set me free
You're all that I seek
Your love completes my life
You're the air that I breathe
And the Saviour of the world He's the reason I'm livin'
I will sing

And I will lift my voice to the One who has saved me
I will sing
I will sing
And I'll cry out for more saying Lord I need You
I will reach out
I'm reaching for more of You in my heart

And I will wait on You
In the stillness Lord
Listening for Your voice
Pure as gold refined
In Your presence Lord here where I belong

(Hillsongs YOUTH ALIVE - Perfect King)

I've come to love on You
I've come to pledge my life to You
I've come to sit at Your feet and sing sweet songs to You

I've come to give my life
To the greatest love of all
I've come to lift my hands to You
The desire of my heart
Lover of my soul

And I will worship You
With all my heart
For You are worthy
And I will bow to You
My perfect King, Jesus

I love You Jesus
I love You Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home