To add to the goals: I have to read up on Biology and Die Die get my driving license within the next 6 months!
I can't be left out on the debate of cloning without knowing EXACTLY how the whole thing happens and the entire process is done. Cloning is like so idealistic. Gives us the ability to play God. Determine a creation to the extent of how "perfect" we want it to be and to bring it forth as its master.
I waited over FORTY minutes for the stupid bus back from Brani today. Bus 61 Sucks! Why is it every bus with the digits One and Six have low freqency? 16? 106? 61? 601? 176? sigh, so much for a world class transport system. Every bus you don't want comes and it is empty and the bus you want comes super-infreqently and is always super-packed.
I left my computer online last night so that Windows could defragment my hard disk. It is so badly fragmented that the hard disk may permanently crash anytime. Merf tried to send me a 60 meg file via ICQ and windows replied that there was not enough space on my drive. And the windows explorer claims that there is still 4.04 gigs of space on the drive.
The defragmentation process was unsuccessful. Some idiotic spyware message popped up while the program was doing its work and it halted the entire process. I woke up to find that the hard disk had only been defragmented by 2%! I think a big time format is coming up rather soon. I'll start backing up all my important data.
Nico says that it is very bad to store data on a hard disk containing the operating system as it will end causing the disk to be very fragmented. He recommends that I use the separate drive for storage from now on. Doing so, I will only need to defragment the OS hard disk.
Soon perhaps. I'm just waiting for my copy of Windows XP Professional to come my way and I'll format my whole hard disk.
Look forward to meeting up with mei tomorrow. Hope I can contact her in time to confirm time and place.
I can't be left out on the debate of cloning without knowing EXACTLY how the whole thing happens and the entire process is done. Cloning is like so idealistic. Gives us the ability to play God. Determine a creation to the extent of how "perfect" we want it to be and to bring it forth as its master.
I waited over FORTY minutes for the stupid bus back from Brani today. Bus 61 Sucks! Why is it every bus with the digits One and Six have low freqency? 16? 106? 61? 601? 176? sigh, so much for a world class transport system. Every bus you don't want comes and it is empty and the bus you want comes super-infreqently and is always super-packed.
I left my computer online last night so that Windows could defragment my hard disk. It is so badly fragmented that the hard disk may permanently crash anytime. Merf tried to send me a 60 meg file via ICQ and windows replied that there was not enough space on my drive. And the windows explorer claims that there is still 4.04 gigs of space on the drive.
The defragmentation process was unsuccessful. Some idiotic spyware message popped up while the program was doing its work and it halted the entire process. I woke up to find that the hard disk had only been defragmented by 2%! I think a big time format is coming up rather soon. I'll start backing up all my important data.
Nico says that it is very bad to store data on a hard disk containing the operating system as it will end causing the disk to be very fragmented. He recommends that I use the separate drive for storage from now on. Doing so, I will only need to defragment the OS hard disk.
Soon perhaps. I'm just waiting for my copy of Windows XP Professional to come my way and I'll format my whole hard disk.
Look forward to meeting up with mei tomorrow. Hope I can contact her in time to confirm time and place.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home