I slept really late last night, almost about 1, after a great game of MOHAA. I don't know why, but it seems that I always end up playing outdated games on outdated computers. I'm looking forward to Battlefield 1942 and Viet Cong. Such Historical first person shooters are the kind of games I like to play.
My handphone "Morning Call" alarm did not go off this morning - the battery ran out last night. In the end, I didn't get to shower this morning and my toe hurt like crazy even more. The Kenacomb (TM) i used last night didn't help one bit.
I was so tired I just slept through most of the classes today. Good thing Sgt Pang doesn't make a fuss about whether you sleep or stay awake during his class. The topic he covered was vital, but because he alternated between being boring and interesting, I did not managed to catch much about the tracking systems on the boat.
I went to see a doctor today for my toe. Dr told me its quite a common thing for NSmen to get ingrown toenails. Dr also told me not to cut my toenails "rounded" but "square". I shall do so in future. In the end, I ended up with a pile of antibiotics and 2 days MC, not to mention 7 days light duty.
Cool, I won't have to take the IPPT tomorrow. Not confident of passing the run as usual, even though I passed the last time. Haven't been running. Good thing I can delay it for at least a week or so and in the process, walk around the base in sandals and not shoes.
Tomorrow, I have an attachment with the elite Coastal Patrol Squadron on one of their coastal patrol craft. It's going to be fun I'm sure. Just hope that my toe holds up when I'm in safety boots. Walking is painful with each step. An MC disqualifies me from the attachment, but since its not any illness or such I think I'll just go. After all, I've been waiting for to be attached to the CPS for a long time already.
I'll be sent to patrol the area between St John's Island and the Raffles Lighthouse. All the big ships and giant oil tankers will be there, as will moderately rough seas. Hope everything goes right.
Today, it rained! I'm so happy! After being cloudy for the past few days, it actually rained today! Somehow, I love it to rain. Its my preffered weather. Makes it all cool and windy and then it all feels a little bit like London or New York in the Autumn. =)
The great thing was that the sea off Brani was very calm today. Normally there's quite a bit of choppy waves that crash onto the shore with significant force. Today, it was just broad-rounded waves. Absolutely peaceful. The CPC people must be really happy today.
My handphone "Morning Call" alarm did not go off this morning - the battery ran out last night. In the end, I didn't get to shower this morning and my toe hurt like crazy even more. The Kenacomb (TM) i used last night didn't help one bit.
I was so tired I just slept through most of the classes today. Good thing Sgt Pang doesn't make a fuss about whether you sleep or stay awake during his class. The topic he covered was vital, but because he alternated between being boring and interesting, I did not managed to catch much about the tracking systems on the boat.
I went to see a doctor today for my toe. Dr told me its quite a common thing for NSmen to get ingrown toenails. Dr also told me not to cut my toenails "rounded" but "square". I shall do so in future. In the end, I ended up with a pile of antibiotics and 2 days MC, not to mention 7 days light duty.
Cool, I won't have to take the IPPT tomorrow. Not confident of passing the run as usual, even though I passed the last time. Haven't been running. Good thing I can delay it for at least a week or so and in the process, walk around the base in sandals and not shoes.
Tomorrow, I have an attachment with the elite Coastal Patrol Squadron on one of their coastal patrol craft. It's going to be fun I'm sure. Just hope that my toe holds up when I'm in safety boots. Walking is painful with each step. An MC disqualifies me from the attachment, but since its not any illness or such I think I'll just go. After all, I've been waiting for to be attached to the CPS for a long time already.
I'll be sent to patrol the area between St John's Island and the Raffles Lighthouse. All the big ships and giant oil tankers will be there, as will moderately rough seas. Hope everything goes right.
Today, it rained! I'm so happy! After being cloudy for the past few days, it actually rained today! Somehow, I love it to rain. Its my preffered weather. Makes it all cool and windy and then it all feels a little bit like London or New York in the Autumn. =)
The great thing was that the sea off Brani was very calm today. Normally there's quite a bit of choppy waves that crash onto the shore with significant force. Today, it was just broad-rounded waves. Absolutely peaceful. The CPC people must be really happy today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home