| Disorder | Rating |
| Paranoid: | Moderate |
| Schizoid: | High |
| Schizotypal: | Very High |
| Antisocial: | High |
| Borderline: | Low |
| Histrionic: | Moderate |
| Narcissistic: | High |
| Avoidant: | Very High |
| Dependent: | Moderate |
| Obsessive-Compulsive: | High |
When I told people that I was really unwell, as in, a little bit crazy up there. I wasn't lying. I know how screwed up my mind is. The only thing that keeps me together is going to church and knowing God. Otherwise, I would just be a total wreck in life.
As I slept close to 1 last night, I couldn't wake up at about 5.30 this morning. In the end when I checked the clock on my phone once I actually got off the bed. It was 6.30. And I had to take the bus and I cannot miss the shuttle bus to Brani! I had to once again rush through everything I do in the morning and hope that I'll be in time.
I was, I managed to catch the last morning shuttle bus to Brani. Apparently, it was very crowded: Many of the others could not wake up early today as well.
Life at Brani today was very simple. It was just chart work, recognition of beacons and the build of a beacon. Beacons look small from the boat, but up close, they are really very large structures, almost the size of an average house.

I was loaned my set of chart equipment. They are a high end compass, divider and parrellel rules. Made in England, SSgt Tay said that if we damage of lost the ruler alone it would cost us about 40 bucks or so.
Later, SSgt Tay told us to change into PT Kit, however even before the training started, we were ordered to change back into full uniform - another hidden changing parade! This time the reason was to watch Bruce Almighty. In the end, we only saw the "Universal Studios" intro and then Sgt Pang came in and requested us to fill in a couple of forms pertaining to NS.
Overall just a short day. I joined Atek, Gary, Adrian and Wei Loong for a bit at the Seah Im hawker center later. Took the train with Atek on the North-East Line. I got off at Dhoby Ghaut Interchange. My it is so huge that they actually have travellators like those in Changi Airport - Albeit slower.
I went to Popular and got glue, a set of blank cards for Wei Loong and Pens. I wanted to get G-2 Refills but apparently, Popular doesn't sell them anymore.
The family's back today from London. However, when I reached home, Dad was at work once again, tying up some business deals. Mum had got me this other sling bag from London. At first I was quite disappointed that they just got me a "bag" only. But nevermind, I'm grateful enough.
I'm writing in rather bad english, grammer and have a broken train of thought. I'm just kinda sad that I'm really more messed up than I thought I really was.
I can't believe I'm actually Narcissistic and Obsessive-Compulsive. I thought those things don't actually apply to me. But when I think about it honestly - Don't I place a high emphasis on a girl's looks? Even though I know that I shouldn't? And ya, I'm in a sense a perfectionist. I know I can't be perfect, only Jesus is, but yet that doesn't stop me from attempting to get as close as possible to perfection.
Sigh. How I wish I was a better person. =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home