Tuesday, June 17

I somehow managed to get up at 5a.m today. With a really itchy head. Damn, I think I have dandruff. I hate it! It is so terribly itchy and when it flakes, it is SO visible on my dark blue uniform.

I went to really scrub my scalp with some anti-dandruff shampoo. Mum always said that I was one of the very few people in the universe so susceptible to dandruff. Its all because of NS! The stupid NS!

It was a tremendously boring and slack day at Brani again. Not only that, it RAINED! It's almost like sleeping-in-class heaven. Nico didn't come today, so no one would disturb me as I put my head on the table in class. Theoretically, we're not allowed to do so, because it is considred "sleeping on duty". But seriously, who starts at 8 in the morning for class?

I showed Liangwei my phone, since he wanted to see it, as a result, the entire squad was making a huge fuss about me having a camera phone. I wanted it to be discrete, quiet and stuff. But now everyone knows and I have to end up taking pictures for me so that they can set the images as their wallpaper! My MMS bill is going to be sky high this month.

Boring classCan even practise rope tying!

The morning was so boring, seriously, it was just break after break after break and then lunch. Coupled with SSgt Poh, who is extremely boring, and the rain, I feel asleep in class.

I only woke up to find a nearly empty class. Rahmat told me that the rest had gone downstairs for lunch. I quickly went downstairs to join the others for lunch. The food was just ok, though the chicken gave out this bitter aftertaste. Bet its chicken that's almost spoilt, just barely fit for human consumption.

The afternoon was spent playing games, guitar, uno and taking pictures on my phone. I ended up reading from my library and surfing the GPRS - quite fun. Just too bad they don't have any Samsung Operator Logos!

Adrian and IsaIsa, Edmund and Adrian
IsaIsa and Suhaimi
Me and EdmundPlaying Carrom


There was this topic on "Rador Operations" that my group had to present. We just didn't know when. SSgt Poh announced that the presentation would be in the afternoon. We were so stunned! I had to quickly draw up a pathetic presentation on Mahjong paper and present it to the class. It was quite disastrous, but nevertheless, very fun!

The Presentation



There was no physical training again today as most of the instructors were on course. So thus, I could go home early, try to go shopping for stuff I need (like facial wash) and got two snapshots of the GREY cat at the Pet Shop outside my house. The thing is so fat, it can't even run! Much less Jump!

The CatThe GREY CAT!


I haven't called my mei even though I sent her a message yesterday saying that I'll call today! I don't know what's wrong with me! Sigh! Oh ya, did I mention that I have a bad sore throat and runny nose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home