Friday, June 13

Somehow, I actually mustered up the courage to msg Maggie last night. It was quite an eventful conversation, especially since she doesn't know me and I refused to identify myself to her. I told her to go ask Lynnie the question, "Which guy in your class calls you Lynnie?"

I think she must have found out by today because she's isn't replying to me on icq. I get these feelings of paranoia that she has actually found out who the hell I am, KNOWS that I'm absolutely CRAZY about her and is now giving me the cold shoulder on icq.

Its funny, I've realised from my friend's experiences at Barker and ACJ that if a you tell a girl you like her and she doesn't like you, she'll just ignore your existence for like life everlasting until death. Well, at least I tried. She's after all, an elite ACJC Chio Bu. Too pretty to be a human, looks more like an Angel from God! The first time I saw her, my heart skipped a beat. And my blood pressure spiked. I couldn't even stand looking at her! So beautiful!

Today was a very boring day. The topic was once again radar and SSgt Poh talked about it for 4 boring hours, with a few breaks here and there. Then after we were whisked away to Kallang to do some preparation for tomorrow's charity event. Halfway through class, OC burst in to announce the results for our Seamanship as well as Weapons test. I thought that I would not do well for the Seamanship, considering that I only flipped through the pages for about an hour the night before the exam. I actually managed to top the whole class! Thank God! God is Great! I managed to do just ok for the weapons test, not the highest, but among the top.

Basically it was nothing much, just carrying canoes from the Base's neighbours - Kallang Water Sports Center and the Singapore Dragonboat Association and bringing them into the base. Not much hard work and it was quite fun I'd say, even though I would classify it a "shit job". The only good thing was that they were kind enough to let us off early. A pity that we will have to report to the base at 7a.m tomorrow. Its so early! Liangwei asked OC if we needed to stay back to "pay our dues". OC said it was not necessary at all. Funny, instead of going home 3 hours later, I actually got to go home 1 hour earlier than usual. Thank God!

I went with Wei Loong to Sim Lim square to change his Sound Card. Met up with Nico at Sim Lim and ended up buying a keyboard rest and a new keyboard. I'm broke, but I felt that it was a worthy purchase, espcially the keyboard, which was going for a dirt cheap 10 bucks. When I arrived home, I found out that the keyboard wrist rest, at six bucks, was a Branded Gateway one! Hahaha!

I'm not going for Merf's gig today at the Heeren. Its like I'm quite tired of staying out the last three nights already, especially since I wake up at 6 in the morning and feel so dead tired. Notwithstanding, tomorrow, I'll have to leave the house at 6.30 if dad sends me to arrive at the base on time.

When I was getting off bus 7 at Holland Village, I spotted Joanne Poh! My foolish heart yet again skipped a beat! She looks even better than the last time I saw her at the prom! Just as I was rushing to get off the bus to say hi to her, I saw her board 77 behind! NO!

No choice I tried to at least get down as quicly as I could to scan the bus and wave to her. I was interrupted by Lynn (Lynn Yeo, not Lynnie) who tapped my shoulder. At first I couldn't recognise her, then when I did I shouted "Hi Lynn!" Another AC friend from the past!

I did get off the bus in time to see Jo Poh wave at me from the bus. And she was smiling at me! I felt so happy! No girl has ever smiled at me in that manner before! I'm so deprived. Sigh.

I read Mel's blog, surprisingly, she has linked me! That mean that there are now at least 2 people who read my blog: mei and mel (whoa, it rhymes all the more). Mel had this very interesting part in her blog. I find it so amusing:

"...and i thought my blog was really long enough...but i guess Alwyn beat me to that because, oh my God...his entries are SO long...i thought naming my friends was bad enough...like 'January mei' instead of 'Jan mei'...but Alwyn typed in their full names...yes, with surnames AND posted their pictures...okay, only for the girls...he got offered a place in accountancy so congratulations, doodz..."

I'm so evil! I bet Mel read the entry with Dorcas in it! I just ripped off everything from the students council homepage. So in a sense, it is "common knowledge" and not really an "invasion of privacy". Yeah, my entries are tremendously long, I'm trying my best to summarise my thoughts as much as possible, so I use paragraphs very often. My lame excuse: No one reads my pathetic dry blog, so I don't think that Angel Dorcas needs to worry about a stalker showing up anytime soon.

And yeah, Thanks Mel *cheers*

Matt called at at about 10 and requested to meet me at Burger King at Holland Village. I happened to meet an old friend, my "cousin" Joshua! He's doing Comp Eng at Ngee Ann. Its been almost 3 years since I saw him! He made my lower sec days very memorable with all his extremely funny jokes and witty comments. So basically, I had ice cream with Matthew and we had a casual yet honest chat on our past in ACJC and how things were.

He told me that he once had "feelings" Michelle Seah, Secretary of 27th Student's Council. I told him it was like no different from me having liking Dorcas Nga's perfume! Funny guy! I told him that it is absolutely normal for any straight guy to just admire a girl. What's wrong? Its just a normal "instinct" of the heart of any deprived NS guy who doesn't have the "privilege" of a girlfriend to return to and to hug and hold. I told him that I use my mind to rein in my foolish heart and to discipline it. In a sense, conflict between the heart and the mind can sometimes be beneficial. Like in this case

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home