Thursday, June 5

Reunion

I had the opportunityt o catch up with some good old friends yesterday and today.

Yesterday, I met Alex on bus 77 home. I told you, TIBS has all the good routes! So much so that an old friend can be found on the bus! We just talked about old times and stuff and how he's doing in life and what I'm doing right now. He told me that a whole chunk of people from barker and acs independent are now in OCS. The rest are mainly in SISPEC. Its true what my dad said. If you're in ACS, its very likely that you'll be sent to OCS, worst SISPEC. Well, looks like in future, everyone I know is either a 2nd Sergeant or a Full Lieutenant. As for those who sign on, probably Colonels at least.

I just had an honest chat with him and stuff. He showed me something from Tiffany's he had bought for his girlfriend, Liyi. Liyi's a VERY nice girl. I met her in Pioneer JC, during my first 3 months, she missed ACJC by one point, but since is Joanne Poh's very good friend. I just need to ask Jo Poh how's Liyi and I'll get lots of updates. Though I still have the opportunity to sms her every now and then and just to keep in contact I don't really do so now since she has Alex in her life. I better not become a form of "interference". Alex is a very nice guy as well, knew him in ACS since secondary school , although we were both from ACS Primary. I just hope the two of them stick together all the way. Been one of the most successful couples I've known so far.

I met Esmund today during Merf's gig, he was one who brought me to Church, now he's serving NS in the Elite Guards Unit. I also met Jagen Das, my old indian classmate from PRIMARY 5. I also met this old acs barker chap, Ewan, who is now studying music at Lasalle-SIA. The other guy I met was Jasper, my primary one classmate. I still see him quite often as he is an usher in church

Wow, an unexpected ACS reunion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home