Class today was quite interesting. It was all about jokes, both dirty and clean and lots of laughter, coupled with all kinds of interesting stories and stuff. I'm glad to have SSgt Zulkifli in the classroom again. Its almost impossible to fall asleep during his class because it is so interesting. Yes, I realised that I have been spelling his name wrongly. Its Zulkifli and not Zulkilfi. Haha, that's the trouble with malay names, in a sense it is quite complex.
Lunch wasn't so bad, I got the chance to eat Poh Yong's and Edmund's share. They often wonder, when I'm like "so rich", why do I bother eating the crappy food? I don't admit it, but I have NO MONEY to buy food! So that'ls why I end up eating the disastrously catered food. I only end up buying food (like yesterday) when the catered food is a disaster. Maybe God is kind to be in this area as well? Its like I always get extra portions everyday!
Today's lessons was mainly on gunnery commands and stuff. Besides, the muslim guys had their friday prayers again, which meant a "happy hour" for us chinese people - more than an hour of good sleep in class. After that I had a weapon handling test of the HK MP5 sub machine gun. I did I aced the test for all except in one area. One of the MAJOR safety rules is to keep the my finger out of the trigger guard at ALL TIMES unless firing. When showing my tester my handling skills, my finger slipped inside the trigger guard! Well, who cares, I did well on the rest of the test anyway, I know it in my heart.
SSgt Zulkifli took the squad on a run again today. As he had memories of my wednesday's falling out of the squad. He told me not to run, but to pick leaves instead! Well, SSgt Thomas passed by and thought I was being punished. When I told him I was doing area cleaning, he broke into a smile as asked me to do a "good job". Haha, he's such a funny guy as well.
Highlight of the Day
SSgt Zulkifli asked me,"Professor! (Everyone started calling me this after Ragu called me Professor X) What is the name of the word for a person who can use two hands to write?"
The class turned back and stared at me, I was sitting at the last row (as usual).
"Er, Ambidextrous..."
Everyone just gasped at that "cheem" word. All except Rahmat and Badang, who knew it was a freqent word on the SAT. Rah mat just smiled at me and laughed.Later, SSgt Zulkifli asked me to spell it out on the whiteboard. He was very impresed indeed. I think everyone else was impressed.
The other highlight was that SSI John was satisfied with my powerpoint presentation after going through it once again. I was quite happy indeed, at least my effort had not been wasted.
OC and Going Home
OC showed me a Flash MTV, he told me it was very nice, he asked me if I could make one for him. I told him it'll take me at least a month to do all that. He was so shocked and insisted that I help him do a flash presentation. I had to politely decline due to lack of experience. Nevertheless, OC too was very satisfied with the info I shared with him on my knowledge of flash.
I think God has been very kind to me. He has granted me favor with superior officers everywhere I go. Thank You God.
I went out with Wei Loong to orchard. He wanted to sign up for SingNet's 256K broadband and asked me to follow him, thereafter accompany him to the M1 shop to report a change in address. Oh well, nothing much about it, just got to see lots of JC girls in orchard since today was the last day of school
Had the chance to wave to Liyi and Alex when crossing the road. Liyi looked so surprised to see me whilst Alex just patted me on my back and said, "So how's that anchor going?" He's as funny as the day I first met him. Liyi has dyed her hair brownish, and she's currently sporting LONG hair. In the past it was always short hair since she was a school squash player. Haha, long hair is really a variable factor in making a girl look better.
I know I'm not really making much sense here, I just cannot wait to post the next blog entry, that's why.
Lunch wasn't so bad, I got the chance to eat Poh Yong's and Edmund's share. They often wonder, when I'm like "so rich", why do I bother eating the crappy food? I don't admit it, but I have NO MONEY to buy food! So that'ls why I end up eating the disastrously catered food. I only end up buying food (like yesterday) when the catered food is a disaster. Maybe God is kind to be in this area as well? Its like I always get extra portions everyday!
Today's lessons was mainly on gunnery commands and stuff. Besides, the muslim guys had their friday prayers again, which meant a "happy hour" for us chinese people - more than an hour of good sleep in class. After that I had a weapon handling test of the HK MP5 sub machine gun. I did I aced the test for all except in one area. One of the MAJOR safety rules is to keep the my finger out of the trigger guard at ALL TIMES unless firing. When showing my tester my handling skills, my finger slipped inside the trigger guard! Well, who cares, I did well on the rest of the test anyway, I know it in my heart.
SSgt Zulkifli took the squad on a run again today. As he had memories of my wednesday's falling out of the squad. He told me not to run, but to pick leaves instead! Well, SSgt Thomas passed by and thought I was being punished. When I told him I was doing area cleaning, he broke into a smile as asked me to do a "good job". Haha, he's such a funny guy as well.
Highlight of the Day
SSgt Zulkifli asked me,"Professor! (Everyone started calling me this after Ragu called me Professor X) What is the name of the word for a person who can use two hands to write?"
The class turned back and stared at me, I was sitting at the last row (as usual).
"Er, Ambidextrous..."
Everyone just gasped at that "cheem" word. All except Rahmat and Badang, who knew it was a freqent word on the SAT. Rah mat just smiled at me and laughed.Later, SSgt Zulkifli asked me to spell it out on the whiteboard. He was very impresed indeed. I think everyone else was impressed.
The other highlight was that SSI John was satisfied with my powerpoint presentation after going through it once again. I was quite happy indeed, at least my effort had not been wasted.
OC and Going Home
OC showed me a Flash MTV, he told me it was very nice, he asked me if I could make one for him. I told him it'll take me at least a month to do all that. He was so shocked and insisted that I help him do a flash presentation. I had to politely decline due to lack of experience. Nevertheless, OC too was very satisfied with the info I shared with him on my knowledge of flash.
I think God has been very kind to me. He has granted me favor with superior officers everywhere I go. Thank You God.
I went out with Wei Loong to orchard. He wanted to sign up for SingNet's 256K broadband and asked me to follow him, thereafter accompany him to the M1 shop to report a change in address. Oh well, nothing much about it, just got to see lots of JC girls in orchard since today was the last day of school
Had the chance to wave to Liyi and Alex when crossing the road. Liyi looked so surprised to see me whilst Alex just patted me on my back and said, "So how's that anchor going?" He's as funny as the day I first met him. Liyi has dyed her hair brownish, and she's currently sporting LONG hair. In the past it was always short hair since she was a school squash player. Haha, long hair is really a variable factor in making a girl look better.
I know I'm not really making much sense here, I just cannot wait to post the next blog entry, that's why.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home