The alarm clock on my new phone didn't ring! I woke up at 6.35! I couldn't take my morning shower and had to rush through breakfast whilst attempting to browse the papers. I need to find out how to work that alarm thing, unless it is so soft it can't wake me up.
I lost one part of my phone, the rubber thing that covers the slot where I insert the charger? Yeah. I lost it alright, so the phone now just die die cannot get wet. Or else Dad's money just literally gets all washed out.
Class in Brani today was very boring. Apparently, they forgot to print the exam papers of those who were supposed to take today's retest. The whole day was spent sleeping, slacking and waiting for the class to start. It never did. SI Steven came in and requested that we update our SARS activity log.
Nico was complaining that since our country was already SARS free, why bother with those logs anyway. In addition, we're not likely to leave the country withing our tenure of NS, as the bastards at the leave application department NEVER grant leave. NEVER AT ALL. Even Ragu had tremendous problems trying to go for his BROTHER'S wedding. He asked for 2 days, as it was a wedding between an Indian and a Malay (hence two separate ceremonies), in the end he was only granted HALF day leave.
I showed my phone to Nico and Wei Loong only. I didn't want to become prould and start showing off my phone. Wei Loong and I had fun playing with the camera. Nico was glad that at least I had finally dumped my 3310 whcih was honestly - a brick.
I spent the day snapping photos here and there, trying to get nice photos. Samsung said that the camera would not function well unless there was good lighting. Thankfully, the nice bright sun after the rain provided enough illumination for some fun pics.
Having a camera phone indeed has its privileges, my blog won't be so boring now!
Lunch was rather good, first time they cooked mutton that was actually SOFT and chewy and not ROCK hard. The squad was to be sent to Kallang base in the afternoon to help complete the rest of the work for the charity event on saturday. We were told that a police bus would come and fetch us at 1.30.
They were nearly an hour late. Its great to capitalise on the "extra" to sleep. Upon reaching kallang base, I was one of the lucky 12 who managed to squeeze onto a police mini-van. Our job was simple, to return canoes to Seletar base and National Sailing Centre.
The journy to Seletar Base was a very long one, almost 40 minutes. It was fun just chatting and doing stupid stuff on the bus. Our driver was some super slack staff sergeant who suggested that all of us go to Jalan Kayu for roti prata - alas but all of us had left our wallets at the base!
We had fun checking out prostitutes when passing through Geylang. We chased away two suspected illegal immigrants in an abandoned building by driving the minibus near the building.
I never realised that the Police Coast Guard Seletar Base was within an Army Camp! This one would be the Combat Engineers Camp. I didn't have my phone, so no pictures, besides, we are not allowed to take pictures within an army camp, anyway. There were quite a number of very fine black and white styled colonial bungalows within the army camp. Very well preserved. Its a pity I couldn't get a snapshot of them.
We quickly returned the canoes at the base and then headed back to Kallang, to load another 12 canoes into the police bus following us. Soon, I was at the National Sailing Centre in East Coast. Lots of masochistic canoeing people, very tanned sailing people and a whole bunch of Nanyang JC ODAC people dousing themselves with water.
Though we got back to Kallang late, I have to say that this is like the most enjoyable Sai Kang ever. Just sit in the van for more than an hour, joke joke and then the actual work is less than 10 minutes. Not a bad way to go through the first day of the week!
I lost one part of my phone, the rubber thing that covers the slot where I insert the charger? Yeah. I lost it alright, so the phone now just die die cannot get wet. Or else Dad's money just literally gets all washed out.

Class in Brani today was very boring. Apparently, they forgot to print the exam papers of those who were supposed to take today's retest. The whole day was spent sleeping, slacking and waiting for the class to start. It never did. SI Steven came in and requested that we update our SARS activity log.

Nico was complaining that since our country was already SARS free, why bother with those logs anyway. In addition, we're not likely to leave the country withing our tenure of NS, as the bastards at the leave application department NEVER grant leave. NEVER AT ALL. Even Ragu had tremendous problems trying to go for his BROTHER'S wedding. He asked for 2 days, as it was a wedding between an Indian and a Malay (hence two separate ceremonies), in the end he was only granted HALF day leave.
I showed my phone to Nico and Wei Loong only. I didn't want to become prould and start showing off my phone. Wei Loong and I had fun playing with the camera. Nico was glad that at least I had finally dumped my 3310 whcih was honestly - a brick.
I spent the day snapping photos here and there, trying to get nice photos. Samsung said that the camera would not function well unless there was good lighting. Thankfully, the nice bright sun after the rain provided enough illumination for some fun pics.



Having a camera phone indeed has its privileges, my blog won't be so boring now!
Lunch was rather good, first time they cooked mutton that was actually SOFT and chewy and not ROCK hard. The squad was to be sent to Kallang base in the afternoon to help complete the rest of the work for the charity event on saturday. We were told that a police bus would come and fetch us at 1.30.
They were nearly an hour late. Its great to capitalise on the "extra" to sleep. Upon reaching kallang base, I was one of the lucky 12 who managed to squeeze onto a police mini-van. Our job was simple, to return canoes to Seletar base and National Sailing Centre.
The journy to Seletar Base was a very long one, almost 40 minutes. It was fun just chatting and doing stupid stuff on the bus. Our driver was some super slack staff sergeant who suggested that all of us go to Jalan Kayu for roti prata - alas but all of us had left our wallets at the base!
We had fun checking out prostitutes when passing through Geylang. We chased away two suspected illegal immigrants in an abandoned building by driving the minibus near the building.
I never realised that the Police Coast Guard Seletar Base was within an Army Camp! This one would be the Combat Engineers Camp. I didn't have my phone, so no pictures, besides, we are not allowed to take pictures within an army camp, anyway. There were quite a number of very fine black and white styled colonial bungalows within the army camp. Very well preserved. Its a pity I couldn't get a snapshot of them.
We quickly returned the canoes at the base and then headed back to Kallang, to load another 12 canoes into the police bus following us. Soon, I was at the National Sailing Centre in East Coast. Lots of masochistic canoeing people, very tanned sailing people and a whole bunch of Nanyang JC ODAC people dousing themselves with water.
Though we got back to Kallang late, I have to say that this is like the most enjoyable Sai Kang ever. Just sit in the van for more than an hour, joke joke and then the actual work is less than 10 minutes. Not a bad way to go through the first day of the week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home