Sunday, June 22

Ok, so Gary did not come. Perhaps something cropped up or the like. I don't blame him. In fact, I don't even care if he showed up or not. It just gave me alot of time alone to be with my thoughts. I was just surfing around the net, checking out more ACJC related blogs, webpages, homepages and stuff when I chanced across something interesting.

A True ACJC 'Sad Story'. Well, it claims to be true. Its like that fictional korean 'Sad Story' of "Matthew" and "Mira". You might just want to check it out from this link here. Somehow, it sounds so familiar. But I shan't spoil the story for you, go read it, it'll only take 10 minutes.

Helped Lena "throw away" a few caterpillars that were eating the plants in the garden. At first when Lena asked me for help, I found it funny that she requested me to help remove a few caterpillars. My goodness! They were HUGE! almost 8 inches across and 1 inch thick! Covered with long straight spikes. Understandable. They must be of some big sized species of butterfly.

I just used a fishing net tied to a pole and another pole to knock the critters off the leaves at a distance and dump them in between the distance of my house and my neighbour's fence! I'm so evil but that was a convienient way to dispose of them. Too bad I didn't take a picture though. Not worth the effort.

I left for cellgroup. My mind absolutely reluctantly "tagged" along whilst my heart happily"skipped" the route to Vanessa's house. I chose to walk a different route to the bus stop (The one near the interchange) and ended up meeting Liyi and Alex! Liyi cut her hair, dyed it gold and tied it up and it looks absolutely beautiful! I asked her how she did for her admissions and she told me that neither NUS or NTU had accepted her for any of their courses. I feel the urge to just pray for her, so I shall take it to God when I talk to Him.

Cellgroup was ok I guess. Two songs and a short message. Alice brought her puppy Brandy to pay us a visit. The puppy's very cute and has very smooth fur. Best of all, it did not go crazy when it saw us and it strangely did not even bark once.

Brandy!Diana holding the Brandy
Lydia, Vanessa, GeorgeMerf and Diana


We waited for Janice to give Vanessa a short bible study lesson before proceeding on to Orchard Road for dinner. I didn't eat, just talked to George the whole time. I'm very glad I can relate to him. My, after talking so much with him today, I've realised that he's been through ALOT in his life. My own difficult experiences are nothing compared to his.




My cellgroup above, in a full group picture.
Front: Vanessa, Lydia, Janice, Diana.
Back: Alice, Ryan, Me, Ezekiel, Merf, my bro and George.

God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home