Dad overslept today! I almost ended up late for work! Thankfully I realised it before it was too late and the bus came within 5 minutes. I'm quite thankful that it is only one direct bus to the WTC unlike Kallang's 2.
Upon reaching the WTC, Eric asked me if he knew that there was going to be dragonboating today at Kallang. I told him no. He just said that it was a last minute sms that was passed through the squad early this morning. I'm thankful once again that I have my PT Kit with shoes with me at Brani- otherwise I'd just end up dead.
It seems that Navigation is alot more difficult that I thought it would be. SSgt Tay said that for the 1st and 2nd batches, all except 2 per squad failed the test. The reasons being that those who passed were either from the Navy or were former polytechnic students with diplomas in Nautical Studies.
I know its not an easy subject, but I know that God will help me Ace it. Not just pass it. I will ACE the entire paper.
I've been giving out alot of wrong answers during Navigation classes, so I'm a bit worried that this paper might be more elusive to conquer than I once thought, oh well, I'll just research "Navigation" on the Net one of these days before the exam.
Today's "Lunchtime Movie" was "Bluestreak" It was hilariously funny. And the best thing was that it was DVD! Hahaha! Looks like I'll be watching alot more movies in the time that's soon to come!

The stupid flags project is on time, I should expectantly finish it on this Sunday evening. It is surprsingly mind-draining even though it is just cutting and pasting.


my mei is coming back!
I'll look forward to meeting up with you. Die die I sure align my schedule to at least met up with you for a while. Yea, I don't talk well mei, but I'll just try. =)
God is great, my attachments this week have been CANCELLED! Hahahah! I have time to met up with you! We'll have a long chat, there's lots to catch up with.
Love ya lots in Christ!
Upon reaching the WTC, Eric asked me if he knew that there was going to be dragonboating today at Kallang. I told him no. He just said that it was a last minute sms that was passed through the squad early this morning. I'm thankful once again that I have my PT Kit with shoes with me at Brani- otherwise I'd just end up dead.
It seems that Navigation is alot more difficult that I thought it would be. SSgt Tay said that for the 1st and 2nd batches, all except 2 per squad failed the test. The reasons being that those who passed were either from the Navy or were former polytechnic students with diplomas in Nautical Studies.
I know its not an easy subject, but I know that God will help me Ace it. Not just pass it. I will ACE the entire paper.
I've been giving out alot of wrong answers during Navigation classes, so I'm a bit worried that this paper might be more elusive to conquer than I once thought, oh well, I'll just research "Navigation" on the Net one of these days before the exam.
Today's "Lunchtime Movie" was "Bluestreak" It was hilariously funny. And the best thing was that it was DVD! Hahaha! Looks like I'll be watching alot more movies in the time that's soon to come!

The stupid flags project is on time, I should expectantly finish it on this Sunday evening. It is surprsingly mind-draining even though it is just cutting and pasting.


my mei is coming back!
I'll look forward to meeting up with you. Die die I sure align my schedule to at least met up with you for a while. Yea, I don't talk well mei, but I'll just try. =)
God is great, my attachments this week have been CANCELLED! Hahahah! I have time to met up with you! We'll have a long chat, there's lots to catch up with.
Love ya lots in Christ!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home