My left big toe is badly infected. During drills today I couldn't walk properly. Every step I take hurts. Mom tells me to take better care when cutting my toenails in future. I ought not cut the nail too deep into the sides. I think any pedicurist, upon seeing my toenails, will vomit.
Nevertheless, I managed to trudge after an hour's bus journy to Sim Lim today to go get my 80 Gig hard disk. It's a the latest Western Digital one. Atek says that it is not just most value for money, but is probably the best 80 gig hard disk on the market right now.
The disk coupled with power cable splitters and a mousepad wrist rest, I have almost exhausted all the cash Dad has allocated to me. What's left to be bought would be a nice Delta fan. It'll make my whole system a whole lot cooler - but I can't leave it on overnight. The noise from the fan is equivalent to that of a hair drier! Well I guess that's the tradeoff for having the most powerful cooling fan onboard my cheapo system!
We managed to install my old GeForce 2 into my brother's ancient computer after a tough time figuring out how to remove the casing. My brother's really happy now that he too can play medal of honor allied assault with much better graphics.
Only thing that's left to be resolved is to see if Nero can detect my new CD burner. Yesterday alone it could not. I hope that somehow things will click.
My keyboard costs just 10 dollars. My mouse wrist rest is 9. Believe it or not.
Nevertheless, I managed to trudge after an hour's bus journy to Sim Lim today to go get my 80 Gig hard disk. It's a the latest Western Digital one. Atek says that it is not just most value for money, but is probably the best 80 gig hard disk on the market right now.
The disk coupled with power cable splitters and a mousepad wrist rest, I have almost exhausted all the cash Dad has allocated to me. What's left to be bought would be a nice Delta fan. It'll make my whole system a whole lot cooler - but I can't leave it on overnight. The noise from the fan is equivalent to that of a hair drier! Well I guess that's the tradeoff for having the most powerful cooling fan onboard my cheapo system!
We managed to install my old GeForce 2 into my brother's ancient computer after a tough time figuring out how to remove the casing. My brother's really happy now that he too can play medal of honor allied assault with much better graphics.
Only thing that's left to be resolved is to see if Nero can detect my new CD burner. Yesterday alone it could not. I hope that somehow things will click.
My keyboard costs just 10 dollars. My mouse wrist rest is 9. Believe it or not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home