Had to post this one up! It's so true! ACJC is a school of Greater Slackers and the Greatest Party Animals! Hahahah!
You're the super-slacker!!
Homework?
What's that? Studying? Not in your vocabulary.
You hardly study and almost never do your work
and yet, by some divine intervention, you're
still surviving. And you come to school so un-
often, your teachers have pratically forgotten
that you even exist. Go, you slacker, you!!
Which Stereotypical Singaporean Student Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
For once, Mahala's and Shih Ling's, both my F Maths teachers, "Mathematical Theorems" are right.
"It's not a theory! Its a fact! You're plain Lazy!"
"Wah lau ma'am dun sae until likdat can anot, i oso do your homework wad!"
"But All so MANY BLANKS and questions are NOT done!"
"hard what ma'am! i'm not like the viets or the thais or tham or tien anh mah"
"But still you have to work hard to do well in your subject!"
"Eh how can say like that one? you set so hard to THEIR standard, I where got so smart one?"
"....."
Heh! I'll have to visit both of them in August sometime this year. I bet they'll be shocked.
A "C" for F Maths is worth it. Its probably the worst grade in the whole school, but who cares? The experience I got studying the subject probably won't compare if I did Bio.
10 Years, 10 years time. I'll get my Doctorate of Mathematics. Hahahahahah!
What'll they say then and there?
You're the super-slacker!!
Homework?
What's that? Studying? Not in your vocabulary.
You hardly study and almost never do your work
and yet, by some divine intervention, you're
still surviving. And you come to school so un-
often, your teachers have pratically forgotten
that you even exist. Go, you slacker, you!!
Which Stereotypical Singaporean Student Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
For once, Mahala's and Shih Ling's, both my F Maths teachers, "Mathematical Theorems" are right.
"It's not a theory! Its a fact! You're plain Lazy!"
"Wah lau ma'am dun sae until likdat can anot, i oso do your homework wad!"
"But All so MANY BLANKS and questions are NOT done!"
"hard what ma'am! i'm not like the viets or the thais or tham or tien anh mah"
"But still you have to work hard to do well in your subject!"
"Eh how can say like that one? you set so hard to THEIR standard, I where got so smart one?"
"....."
Heh! I'll have to visit both of them in August sometime this year. I bet they'll be shocked.
A "C" for F Maths is worth it. Its probably the worst grade in the whole school, but who cares? The experience I got studying the subject probably won't compare if I did Bio.
10 Years, 10 years time. I'll get my Doctorate of Mathematics. Hahahahahah!
What'll they say then and there?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home