I was in a bad mood today. Dad went to Hong Kong early this morning after telling me last minute yesterday about his departure today. Mum sent me to Kallang. That wretched place. Too many senior officers out there waiting to fuck us for every small little thing and worst of all, I ended up arriving there super early because mum insisted on leaving the house at 6.45.
For 40 minutes, I just slept in class till Isa came in to awaken me from my slumber. Theoretically, If I have a car. I can sleep till about 7 in the morning, then take a leisurely drive to Kallang in full uniform. I'll not only be on time, but I can sleep more or sleep later. Can't wait to get my driver's license. Though I'm still grim about the prospect of parrallel parking and high speed crusing.
I'm quite sad that the two twins Ladan and Laleh passed away yesterday. Only got the news as a shocker to me when I read the papers early this morning. I'm quite puzzled as to how an unstable blood pressure could cause them both to die. People did complain about the PR telling them about how smoothly the operation was going till about 1.30 yesterday when at 2p.m they announced the death of Ladan. It was like good news all the way till 1.30 till a revelation of the previous day's difficulties and the subsequent complications.
You can never trust these PR people too much. Half the time they spout lies. Bloody lies. It is always good to receive a distorted view of the truth. We humans prefer to live in a world of lies and half-truths than a world of actual reality. I think reality is too painful for most people to accept. Sigh.
Half the squad had sortie today out at sea. My turn will be tomorrow. I heard that there's going to be a practical exam on board the ship so I just hope that things will go my way.
The best thing is that I specifically put "Kallang" base as my first choice and Gul as my second. I hate the place as a trainee, but I can envision the time when I'm no longer a trainee, the place will be very much nicer. Can't wait to pass out either! I get my pathetic corporal rank and a little bit more money. What to do, I wish I were an Officer in the Police service, as in Senior Officer. Too bad its not God's will for me.
I was so pissed in the afternoon. Tried to sleep but couldn't as Eric, Wei Loong and Edmund tried their hand at tickling me. I hate being tickled. Partly because I didn't have much physical contact with others when I was much longer. The guys were literally STABBING me at the sides. Almost felt like smashing the table against them.
I wonder how come I can think such thoughts of violence when provoked to anger. I don't mind half the world stepping on me most of my life. In a sense its true, people also shoudn't go too far or else I'll just blow up. Thank God that such "acts of violence" are only manifest in my mind ONLY and not in real life.
As I did not have sortie today, I was supposed to have some lessons on marine engineering with some guy from Technical Command but some mixed up occured and we never had any lessons throughout the morning. In the end, some quick radar lessons were hastily organised for us to attend. This saw us in the Radar Tactical Trainer for the most part of the day, besides the numerous breaks we were granted.
I got into the Police Coast Guard dragonboat team! They let me in after Wei Loong asked on my behalf. So now some of my evenings will be spent on rowing techniques and rowing in the Kallang Basin. It'll be fun, just hope I can take the training since my arms aren't that strong physically.
For 40 minutes, I just slept in class till Isa came in to awaken me from my slumber. Theoretically, If I have a car. I can sleep till about 7 in the morning, then take a leisurely drive to Kallang in full uniform. I'll not only be on time, but I can sleep more or sleep later. Can't wait to get my driver's license. Though I'm still grim about the prospect of parrallel parking and high speed crusing.
I'm quite sad that the two twins Ladan and Laleh passed away yesterday. Only got the news as a shocker to me when I read the papers early this morning. I'm quite puzzled as to how an unstable blood pressure could cause them both to die. People did complain about the PR telling them about how smoothly the operation was going till about 1.30 yesterday when at 2p.m they announced the death of Ladan. It was like good news all the way till 1.30 till a revelation of the previous day's difficulties and the subsequent complications.
You can never trust these PR people too much. Half the time they spout lies. Bloody lies. It is always good to receive a distorted view of the truth. We humans prefer to live in a world of lies and half-truths than a world of actual reality. I think reality is too painful for most people to accept. Sigh.
Half the squad had sortie today out at sea. My turn will be tomorrow. I heard that there's going to be a practical exam on board the ship so I just hope that things will go my way.
The best thing is that I specifically put "Kallang" base as my first choice and Gul as my second. I hate the place as a trainee, but I can envision the time when I'm no longer a trainee, the place will be very much nicer. Can't wait to pass out either! I get my pathetic corporal rank and a little bit more money. What to do, I wish I were an Officer in the Police service, as in Senior Officer. Too bad its not God's will for me.
I was so pissed in the afternoon. Tried to sleep but couldn't as Eric, Wei Loong and Edmund tried their hand at tickling me. I hate being tickled. Partly because I didn't have much physical contact with others when I was much longer. The guys were literally STABBING me at the sides. Almost felt like smashing the table against them.
I wonder how come I can think such thoughts of violence when provoked to anger. I don't mind half the world stepping on me most of my life. In a sense its true, people also shoudn't go too far or else I'll just blow up. Thank God that such "acts of violence" are only manifest in my mind ONLY and not in real life.
As I did not have sortie today, I was supposed to have some lessons on marine engineering with some guy from Technical Command but some mixed up occured and we never had any lessons throughout the morning. In the end, some quick radar lessons were hastily organised for us to attend. This saw us in the Radar Tactical Trainer for the most part of the day, besides the numerous breaks we were granted.
I got into the Police Coast Guard dragonboat team! They let me in after Wei Loong asked on my behalf. So now some of my evenings will be spent on rowing techniques and rowing in the Kallang Basin. It'll be fun, just hope I can take the training since my arms aren't that strong physically.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home