rambling thoughts of the demented
Tuesday, November 18
The Pride of the Police Coast Guard. A 3rd Gen High Speed Patrol Craft at 40 knots. Notice that the bow lifts off from the surface as it cuts effortlessly through the water.
posted by Alwyn at
14:09
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Alwyn
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Listening to The New York Philharmonic Orchestra c...
Finally got my hair sliced by the barber. I was so...
Listening to Hillsongs Youth Alive - Perfect King ...
Today. One of those days when you wake up. Everyth...
Listening to Don Moen - I offer my life I'm tryin...
Listening to Don Moen and Paul Wilbur - There is n...
Listening to Hillsongs Youth Alive - Perfect King ...
Listening to Vineyard Worship - You Laid Aside You...
Listening to Ella Fitzgerald and Count Basic - Ain...
Things have gotten worse at home. Sigh. But neverm...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home