Sunday, November 16

Listening to Hillsongs Youth Alive - Perfect King

Finally watched the matrix reloaded. Dad got it on DVD yesterday. The plot is rather nonsensical, too far-fetched even by science fiction standards. Now to read up on all the commentaries of the matrix online. Lord of the Rings is coming out soon. The Return of the King sounds coincidentially similar to The Return of the Jedi.

I just can't sleep the night before a day shift. I thing I shall neglect to mention this in future. Being tired on the morning of a day shift can be proven by induction already. And I have to work a Sunday when a million people are at Church. How miserable the feeling can be.

Well, patrol was just plain boring. My crew commander was a nice guy, so he was rather slack. Although he wanted to teach me new stuff, I just passed on the opportunity. Its a Sunday after all, one of those days to just relax. Even if it is at work.

Kayzee, my squad i/c at Tracom has now signed on to the Force as a regular. He too, was onboard and we just spent time conversing. He has the new Nokia 6600. Spent time playing with that gadget of his on the boat. Lots of functions. It looks like and feels like an advanced and funky 3310 to me.

I spent like about 2 over hours reading through the Sunday Times and the New Paper. This Sunday Times is rather nice I suppose. At first, I did not like their content overhaul. However, now I prefer to browse this "laid back" version of the Straits Times on Sunday. Not so much bad news like on the other days.

Lots of interesting articles today. But better to hold my peace, lest I start rambling chunks of utter nonsense again. Thinking before speaking is wise. But thinking before writing is even wiser.

We chased away a group of canoeists who were coming too near some prohibited area, as well as a pleasure craft boat. The pleasure craft boat had quite a number of bikini-clad girls sitting on the bow with their legs dangling above the sea. However, when they saw our boat, the girls promptly stood up and entered the boat in haste. It was highly amusing.

The sea state was very good today. The water was very calm and the sky overcast with clouds. Perfect weather. Cool temperatures and calm waters. Perfect opportunity for me to practise steering the boat at higher cruising speeds. Other than that, I actually dozed off on the high speed journey back to base after duty ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home