Listening to Martina Mcbride - My Valentine
Ok, I don't really have to say. Have to leave the house very soon for my night shift. I just hope that I won't struggle so much to stay awake on the boat. The rocking motion often induces drowsiness and the desire to sleep. Not seasickness, just plain tiredness.
It is getting easier to shorten my blog posts. Just that it seems to be killing my interest in blogging. Perhaps I might just give up on this whole blogging business in another two months time or something. Writing everyday is fun, its enjoyable and a little bit addictive. But at the end of the day, the hype from blogging is beginning to wear off.
Still though, it has been rather fun, seeing my style of writing change over the last few months. I would say that blogging is like a form of practise for me to develop my own unique style of writing. Just that I need to work on being more balanced, coherent, clear as well as simply less emotional. I think to master the art of communication by simple sentences of a letter is something worthy of admiration.
Well, in other case. I think that I might not update a post every single day. Perhaps just once every two days. After all, this blog does not receive many visitors. Perhaps just an average of 12 regular readers. And I more or less already know who they are.
Maybe I'll go spend my time doing more biking, trying to learn to play the piano, catch up on some JC maths. Something like that. Then I'll camp out in the library all day long and read books like Simulacra and Simulation. I enjoy reading weird books that practically nobdy else touches. Perhaps its just an outward expression of my different thought process or demented origins.
What is simple is true. Maybe I'll try to go fix up a telescope of my own and fulfil a little bit of a childhood dream. Astronomy is truly interesting. A Walk to Remember inspired me to head back to the drawing board and build my own Newtonian-Cassegrain reflector telescope. Time to spend more time on other pursuits in life rather than be glued to the computer screen for a few hours on my off days. Computer is great. Internet is a vast resource with so much knowlege and learning material. But then again, I have to go develop my own personal identity.
Weird or not. Eccentric or not. Its just plain me. :) But I won't stop the demented commentaries on a certain few blogs.
Ok, I don't really have to say. Have to leave the house very soon for my night shift. I just hope that I won't struggle so much to stay awake on the boat. The rocking motion often induces drowsiness and the desire to sleep. Not seasickness, just plain tiredness.
It is getting easier to shorten my blog posts. Just that it seems to be killing my interest in blogging. Perhaps I might just give up on this whole blogging business in another two months time or something. Writing everyday is fun, its enjoyable and a little bit addictive. But at the end of the day, the hype from blogging is beginning to wear off.
Still though, it has been rather fun, seeing my style of writing change over the last few months. I would say that blogging is like a form of practise for me to develop my own unique style of writing. Just that I need to work on being more balanced, coherent, clear as well as simply less emotional. I think to master the art of communication by simple sentences of a letter is something worthy of admiration.
Well, in other case. I think that I might not update a post every single day. Perhaps just once every two days. After all, this blog does not receive many visitors. Perhaps just an average of 12 regular readers. And I more or less already know who they are.
Maybe I'll go spend my time doing more biking, trying to learn to play the piano, catch up on some JC maths. Something like that. Then I'll camp out in the library all day long and read books like Simulacra and Simulation. I enjoy reading weird books that practically nobdy else touches. Perhaps its just an outward expression of my different thought process or demented origins.
What is simple is true. Maybe I'll try to go fix up a telescope of my own and fulfil a little bit of a childhood dream. Astronomy is truly interesting. A Walk to Remember inspired me to head back to the drawing board and build my own Newtonian-Cassegrain reflector telescope. Time to spend more time on other pursuits in life rather than be glued to the computer screen for a few hours on my off days. Computer is great. Internet is a vast resource with so much knowlege and learning material. But then again, I have to go develop my own personal identity.
Weird or not. Eccentric or not. Its just plain me. :) But I won't stop the demented commentaries on a certain few blogs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home