Listening to Jars of Clay - Liquid
I've been reflecting on life back in school. But on a more serious note. I realise, that if there is one thing that I should not have done in school. It would have to be dao-ing people. Mostly girls. In fact. All. Not much of a number, just a few. But why I did it still puzzles me.
I am a rather proud person. Proud in heart. God so hates my pride. And I want to change. I realise that humbling oneself is really a very difficult task to do. It can almost seem daunting at times. Meekness and humility are character attributes that are very difficult to attain in life. But the wonderful promise inspires me.
"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth" - Matt 5:5. I desire to be more humble in life. Not really for the promise. But just to put a smile on God's face. For that, I am more than satisfied.
I've been reflecting on life back in school. But on a more serious note. I realise, that if there is one thing that I should not have done in school. It would have to be dao-ing people. Mostly girls. In fact. All. Not much of a number, just a few. But why I did it still puzzles me.
I am a rather proud person. Proud in heart. God so hates my pride. And I want to change. I realise that humbling oneself is really a very difficult task to do. It can almost seem daunting at times. Meekness and humility are character attributes that are very difficult to attain in life. But the wonderful promise inspires me.
"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth" - Matt 5:5. I desire to be more humble in life. Not really for the promise. But just to put a smile on God's face. For that, I am more than satisfied.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home