Saturday, December 6

Listening to N'Sync - Music of my Heart

Oh no. The university failed to receive my application... Either they lost it at their side, or the envelope was damaged in transit or perhaps, something messed up as I was sending it out. Thank God that I have been notified early, the window period of time for applications is still open. Now I have to rush an application for three different universities within the next 1 week.

It was a boring day of sentry duty. Only facet of the day was meeting up with a few friends. One of my Barker friends happened to pass by the base. I have not seen him for like 2 and 1/2 years since he last told me that "he'd be going to ACJC during the 2nd intake". Another reunion with a primary school classmate invokes much memories. Surprise to say, he is like the 2nd Barker boy (after our Oxford Don Tim Tay) to actually get 4As. My, NECheezy will be so proud of him. I believe that my friend is going to study medicine at where else but Melbourne. Mini-Singapore is really building up over there.

Then I met up with one of my former squad mates from TRACOM. This joker's bed was two beds away from mine and we would almost alway end up polishing our boots together. Now he is based in no other than Geyland NPC and is busting drug traffickers as well as being part of anti-vice patrol and raids. Amazing where the guys in the squads went to. Some are in Prisons, some are doing office work at the Police Headquarters, others are at the Ministry of Home Affairs, a few are in CID, a vast majority in Coast Guard and not forgetting the few in the Special Operations Command as well as Airport Police.

Police Unit postings are seemingly more colorful than army ones. Everyone specialises in a certain area that commands the respect of other units.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home