Listening to Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You
"Make my wish come true!
All I want for Christmas is....
YOU!"
A cheerful christmas song! Well, how quickly a year has passed. It is christmas season once again. The days are long. The months are short. The years are truly fast.
It is wiser to listen to happy songs of hope and joy of improbable happiness than to wallow in the self-induced pits of depression. Though life may be hard. Things may be bad. But I chose to look on the bright side of life. Happiness is a choice, not a state which comes and goes forth from us randomly.
Apart from having great praise and very good worship in church today, a vast improvement from last week. I notice a steady proliferation of ex-Barker boys in church. Notably one of them is a former gangster who has seemingly given up his former ways is now devoted to the Lord in church.
I am always ever so amazed at the changing power of the Grace of God.
"Make my wish come true!
All I want for Christmas is....
YOU!"
A cheerful christmas song! Well, how quickly a year has passed. It is christmas season once again. The days are long. The months are short. The years are truly fast.
It is wiser to listen to happy songs of hope and joy of improbable happiness than to wallow in the self-induced pits of depression. Though life may be hard. Things may be bad. But I chose to look on the bright side of life. Happiness is a choice, not a state which comes and goes forth from us randomly.
Apart from having great praise and very good worship in church today, a vast improvement from last week. I notice a steady proliferation of ex-Barker boys in church. Notably one of them is a former gangster who has seemingly given up his former ways is now devoted to the Lord in church.
I am always ever so amazed at the changing power of the Grace of God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home