now listening to Goo Goo Dolls - Sympathy
first attempt @ poetry on blog
silence night
thou art in peace
outer naught inner
storms reigneth over thee
blackness of darkness encroaches thy territory
soloistically voyaging inward
That's a crazy attemp of mixing middle english or ME as YQ would call it.
"your overall general 'feeling'.. make sure you get the 'feeling' you inferior science boy! argh I give up on your science freakos, can't you appreaciate ze beautyz or ze art formz? noh?"
"Oei, your doing AO maths and I'm on F Maths hor? My Maths can fight your Engrwish Literwatur.. Math more powderful than yours"
Creffield would be so oh so proud to laugh at the "feeble attempts of a member of the science faculty"
As my J1 maths teacher would put it, "Why you go associate yourself with her? You're a science boy, she's an ARTS based person.. I think there's a term called ART-cist rite? hahaha... I told you.. she only play guitar get money one"... (Creffield's real name is Geetha Mani) =P And who said maths teachers were boring dull and dry?
That last post was way too serious for me. I'm not such a serious person. Most of my life in ACS was spent laughing. Its like, If I didn't laugh on any one particular day in school, then something must have been very wrong. Think, Chinese Classes, Chapel (yes chapel), Geog lessons, History lessons, Lit lessons, E maths lessons.. Its like, even though vast majority of AC teacher's I've come across can't exactly teach, they're all funny people one way or another.
From my sec 4 physics teacher, with his super corny and dry jokes, to the funky chinaman, to Lao Shi and then later on to my wonderful friends from 12 crazy years of school... Laughter is really the music of the soul
[GJS]Ok, Erm, It seems that in this whole class, all of you failed the chinese oral, only one guy passed...
(everyone knows its that TAIWAN guy who has passed}*Cheers* *Laughter* *Clap* *Whistle*
Its just totally crazy. I know that I'm crazy, but the people all around me are even crazier when it comes to laughing!
Ok, just for the laughs, I pulled this out from Google: The last few major searches with "ACJC" in it. It speaks volumes:
acjc is the state entity that is responsible for the distribution of several formula criminal justice
acjc is required to distribute the monies to each county based on a composite index formula using superior court felony filings and county population
acjc is not responsible for
acjc is a 19
acjc is an outstanding example that supports such an approach
acjc is definitely unchallenged at this
acjc is vacating its premises for rjc
acjc is a grouping of community organizing and economic development organizations that came together several years ago to ensure that a significant
acjc is developing and
acjc is one of six junior colleges who have trialled the six modules of the courseware that have been completed
acjc is easily forgotten
acjc is my dream jc
acjc is only a few minutes walk away from acs
acjc is a great source of information
acjc is undergoing a lot of upgrading now
acjc is facing 4% budget cuts and that the president wants to eliminate the byrne grants and block grants to provide additional
acjc is lousy
acjc is one of the educational units of the "acs family"
acjc is the 25th aircraft of this
acjc is the 25th
acjc is and put down jjc lorz
acjc is acting as the program manager for these funds and can be contacted at
acjc is not responsible for any other explanations or interpretations of the proposed documents
acjc is pretty damn hot
acjc is having the ac games right now and all the classes are just joining in some sporting games to have fun
acjc is made up of at least five
acjc is the worse mistake of my life' and it just din't sound right
acjc is this stupid electronic version
acjc is preparing to launch its web site by the end of april
acjc is indeed an experience
acjc is right on all counts about the effects
acjc is going to give us a good fight this year
acjc is
acjc is the land of buayas and buayees
Its strange what people would type into a search engine.. Especially "Land of the Buayas and Buayees", "this stupid electronic version"is vacating its premises for rjc". Colin Goh would have been proud. I bet all the writers on TalkingCock.com are his good friends from ACS! =)
I picked this up from mei's blog.
"i don’t understand the way guys think. male hormones are simply incomprehensible. i don’t understand why guys often link “i like you” with “lets get into a rship”. i don’t understand why guys can get together with a girl only because she’s pretty, cute and sweet. i don’t understand why guys hurry into a rship once feelings are mutual. look, if i tell you i’m interested in you, i merely see potential in you as someone i desire to be with, and only when the time is right! its a mere stepping stone, to bring the current friendship to a new high, isn’t it? theres really no hurry. i mean, say if this is the person u really want to be with for the rest of ur life (mutually), why shorten both of ur singlehood!!! feelings don’t just disappear like that, but one’s freedom disappears with the rise commitments!"
Maketh much sense it doeth doth ye? mei you're damn POWER can? You literally wrote what my mind was thinking. Of course, I couldn't exactly pen it down properly.. If I did so it'll look something like this:
M + F = F1(x) + C1(x) + F2(x) + C2(x) - dnG'(xy)/dkn; for n being a random variable generated by the formula
n~X2(v) ; and where v is an undetermined value for the degrees of freedom the boy want to give the girl unlees G > B other wise n~B(t,0)
else K = B - G > 0; B - G not less than 0
Ya, just a crazy tidbit of information from my days with Mahala Sivam. You reverse her name and you can actually get MAVIS! What the hell? Even her name is diagonalizable and even Mahala has 3 "A"s in it, meaning that it is orthogornally disproportionate...
I didn't get to go on a photography session today with Nico. It was cancelled at the last minute for lack of the tripod. Apparently, he can't find it... Besides.. the weather was so warm and I was quite tired. In the end, i just rotted my free day in front of the computer doing the last 2 blog posts. I post when I'm bored it seems. Sigh. I really got to go get a life. It's like I have that Basic Theory of Driving thing on Friday and I haven't even started studying for it. What kind of student am I man? So SLACK!
On a sadder note, Dad just came back only to rush off.. apparently, one of his good friends has passed away suddenly. =( I hope it wakes my dad up enough to take better care of his health.
Life is full of ups and downs. Get used to it.
first attempt @ poetry on blog
silence night
thou art in peace
outer naught inner
storms reigneth over thee
blackness of darkness encroaches thy territory
soloistically voyaging inward
That's a crazy attemp of mixing middle english or ME as YQ would call it.
"your overall general 'feeling'.. make sure you get the 'feeling' you inferior science boy! argh I give up on your science freakos, can't you appreaciate ze beautyz or ze art formz? noh?"
"Oei, your doing AO maths and I'm on F Maths hor? My Maths can fight your Engrwish Literwatur.. Math more powderful than yours"
Creffield would be so oh so proud to laugh at the "feeble attempts of a member of the science faculty"
As my J1 maths teacher would put it, "Why you go associate yourself with her? You're a science boy, she's an ARTS based person.. I think there's a term called ART-cist rite? hahaha... I told you.. she only play guitar get money one"... (Creffield's real name is Geetha Mani) =P And who said maths teachers were boring dull and dry?
That last post was way too serious for me. I'm not such a serious person. Most of my life in ACS was spent laughing. Its like, If I didn't laugh on any one particular day in school, then something must have been very wrong. Think, Chinese Classes, Chapel (yes chapel), Geog lessons, History lessons, Lit lessons, E maths lessons.. Its like, even though vast majority of AC teacher's I've come across can't exactly teach, they're all funny people one way or another.
From my sec 4 physics teacher, with his super corny and dry jokes, to the funky chinaman, to Lao Shi and then later on to my wonderful friends from 12 crazy years of school... Laughter is really the music of the soul
[GJS]Ok, Erm, It seems that in this whole class, all of you failed the chinese oral, only one guy passed...
(everyone knows its that TAIWAN guy who has passed}*Cheers* *Laughter* *Clap* *Whistle*
Its just totally crazy. I know that I'm crazy, but the people all around me are even crazier when it comes to laughing!
Ok, just for the laughs, I pulled this out from Google: The last few major searches with "ACJC" in it. It speaks volumes:
acjc is the state entity that is responsible for the distribution of several formula criminal justice
acjc is required to distribute the monies to each county based on a composite index formula using superior court felony filings and county population
acjc is not responsible for
acjc is a 19
acjc is an outstanding example that supports such an approach
acjc is definitely unchallenged at this
acjc is vacating its premises for rjc
acjc is a grouping of community organizing and economic development organizations that came together several years ago to ensure that a significant
acjc is developing and
acjc is one of six junior colleges who have trialled the six modules of the courseware that have been completed
acjc is easily forgotten
acjc is my dream jc
acjc is only a few minutes walk away from acs
acjc is a great source of information
acjc is undergoing a lot of upgrading now
acjc is facing 4% budget cuts and that the president wants to eliminate the byrne grants and block grants to provide additional
acjc is lousy
acjc is one of the educational units of the "acs family"
acjc is the 25th aircraft of this
acjc is the 25th
acjc is and put down jjc lorz
acjc is acting as the program manager for these funds and can be contacted at
acjc is not responsible for any other explanations or interpretations of the proposed documents
acjc is pretty damn hot
acjc is having the ac games right now and all the classes are just joining in some sporting games to have fun
acjc is made up of at least five
acjc is the worse mistake of my life' and it just din't sound right
acjc is this stupid electronic version
acjc is preparing to launch its web site by the end of april
acjc is indeed an experience
acjc is right on all counts about the effects
acjc is going to give us a good fight this year
acjc is
acjc is the land of buayas and buayees
Its strange what people would type into a search engine.. Especially "Land of the Buayas and Buayees", "this stupid electronic version"is vacating its premises for rjc". Colin Goh would have been proud. I bet all the writers on TalkingCock.com are his good friends from ACS! =)
I picked this up from mei's blog.
"i don’t understand the way guys think. male hormones are simply incomprehensible. i don’t understand why guys often link “i like you” with “lets get into a rship”. i don’t understand why guys can get together with a girl only because she’s pretty, cute and sweet. i don’t understand why guys hurry into a rship once feelings are mutual. look, if i tell you i’m interested in you, i merely see potential in you as someone i desire to be with, and only when the time is right! its a mere stepping stone, to bring the current friendship to a new high, isn’t it? theres really no hurry. i mean, say if this is the person u really want to be with for the rest of ur life (mutually), why shorten both of ur singlehood!!! feelings don’t just disappear like that, but one’s freedom disappears with the rise commitments!"
Maketh much sense it doeth doth ye? mei you're damn POWER can? You literally wrote what my mind was thinking. Of course, I couldn't exactly pen it down properly.. If I did so it'll look something like this:
M + F = F1(x) + C1(x) + F2(x) + C2(x) - dnG'(xy)/dkn; for n being a random variable generated by the formula
n~X2(v) ; and where v is an undetermined value for the degrees of freedom the boy want to give the girl unlees G > B other wise n~B(t,0)
else K = B - G > 0; B - G not less than 0
Ya, just a crazy tidbit of information from my days with Mahala Sivam. You reverse her name and you can actually get MAVIS! What the hell? Even her name is diagonalizable and even Mahala has 3 "A"s in it, meaning that it is orthogornally disproportionate...
I didn't get to go on a photography session today with Nico. It was cancelled at the last minute for lack of the tripod. Apparently, he can't find it... Besides.. the weather was so warm and I was quite tired. In the end, i just rotted my free day in front of the computer doing the last 2 blog posts. I post when I'm bored it seems. Sigh. I really got to go get a life. It's like I have that Basic Theory of Driving thing on Friday and I haven't even started studying for it. What kind of student am I man? So SLACK!
On a sadder note, Dad just came back only to rush off.. apparently, one of his good friends has passed away suddenly. =( I hope it wakes my dad up enough to take better care of his health.
Life is full of ups and downs. Get used to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home