Sunday, August 17

I wanted to just make a quick blog before I set out for work, I had a weird feeling to scroll all the way down my blog, and my goodness, that haloscan entry has just changed everything...

"i think i should know if i am the person in question.
i am: sister of chris chuang, in 1ah, classmate to ashley, etc.
alwyn rite? cheerz.


I'm going to die man. I think Charles just HAPPILY blew my cover! Charles! Why couldn't you be just so discrete a little? Be like all the other guys that do things "quietly" and without fanfare, although fanfare is good for distracting everyone.

This world is really small. Everyone it seems, from church, to school, to all the girls schools and even to RI is related somehow somewhere. After all, we are in touch with 6 billion people within a chain of 6-8 persons.

Well, xin, I'll have to fill you in later on. I think tomorrow evening where I will give a very long blog after my night shift tonight and my planned photography session of the city with Nico.

I have the whole night to compose my thoughts and my perspectives before I jot them down here.

Anyway. Before I even start. I should say sorry for all the nonsense that I've done in the past. =( I'll go reproach myself here tomorrow... or the day after at most.

erm? Cheerz?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home