Wednesday, August 27

Listening to Brian Setzer Orchestra - Mack the Knife

burnt day

My day was COMPLETELY WASTED doing NOTHING! I was supposed to be at the base today fro "in service training" but somehow, everything was so BADLY planned and executed that basically, I learnt absolutely nothing at all. I wonder why all these senior officers HAVE to make life difficult for us by making us go for all these seriously time-wasting activities.

We were supposed to have briefings from 9 till about 1 in the afternoon. Barely after we started, everything was cancelled. The useless Police National Service department demanded that the trainer give up his booking to the LT, just because they needed it "more urgently". It only goes to show how UTTERLY USELESS they're administration is! Its nowonder I have not even receieved my arm card, sea allowance and food allowance even after 1 month of duty! Really, if they can't even plan to book the use of an LT in advance, what makes me think they are capable of anything else?

I ought to tell Geoffrey to get his dad to FRY the entire police national service department for that terrible work attitude, lousy work ethics and extremely poor administration! Overall, they're the the biggest pain in the ass department that "somehow" don't pay us, "somehow" leave us out of the fray and "somehow" don't remember about our welfare. Whole department ought to be sacked! Useless bums! And I'm sure the next time I see Geoffrey, I'll jolly well tell him to tell his dad to go cook their entire department. Send them to do work in the prisons better!

We were supposed to have a demonstration of the fire-fighthing apparatus onboard our 3rd Gen boats. It ended up that a whole entire bunch of 30 odd of us had to squeeze into the onboard cabin meant for only 3 people for a debate about stopping the boat in the middle of a busy fairway to fight a fire.

The demonstration did not even go on. It ended up that one of the crew commanders and the instructor started an argument that basically lasted the whole day - all about whether which set of valves should be opened/closed in sequence. So BO LIAO! Even the opening order of valves must argue from 9a.m till 5p.m! And its supposed to have "educational value"? I couldn't even make out their silly nonsense. Like a bunch of children arguing over who can run faster, but never actually racing against each other.

visit

Ironically, today, Geoffrey's Father was scheduled to make a visit to the PCG HQ. Hahahah! What a joke man! All the senior officers were very jittery about his impending visit. All these bastards make life difficult for us, but TREMBLE in fear when the Big Boss comes. Wonder how'd they feel if the corporal they've been making life difficult for can literally "shoot them from the top".

Ended up that I didn't eat lunch. BROKE. All thanks to the useless PNS Dept which didn't pay me my sea allowance AND food allowance. So no choice. I had to starve in the base, unable to buy food. I couldn't borrow either as all the other SC's had been cheated of their sea allowance as well as food allowance - rendering them almost as broke as I was.

So I passed the lunch break by "sweeping the changing rooms". The senior officers were SO SCARED that CP (commissioner of police) might just walk into the changing room for a "sudden inspection" and notice that there is so much cigarette ash and cigarette butts on the floor! They were panicky for the time running up to the expected time of CP's visit. They even got people to sweep away the rain water on his carpark lot! How ridiculous is that? All these hypocrites will do anything just to suck up and give a better impression for better pay. And when CP's not around, they step on us like dirt.

Nevermind, I will report directly to my friend's father and make sure I hantam all these hypocrites upside down from the top! I have nothing sweet and nice to say about them. A good quote would be, "I think they're just a bunch of bastards that make life continually difficult for us". Yeah. Can't say that through "proper channels". But I can say that indirectly through his son! Hahaha, somehow, I feel so "protected"!

end

The day ended with the instructor playing videos that somehow found their way into the computer used for presentation. They were basically corporate videos that I'd seen millions of times during the MPC. After we were let off, Rahmat told me he saw CP get driven off in "SPF 1" - Some white mercedes or something. Oh well, who cares! I rode in CP's car the other day!

The way I write this. Its so unlike me. Guess I'm feeling quite peeved over the entire thing today. Ya, the part that really took the cake was that they reshuffled me to do SENTRY duty tomorrow when I was originally set up for Patrol Duty! What the hell man? This is really nonsense man! Not my day I'd say. Really not my day.

I just rushed off home. Thank God that I wasn't so hungry to the point I cannot tahan tahan man. Now, I just can't wait for dinner to be served. =)

jaded, tired, lethargic, weak, sleepy
peeved, pissed, upset, frustrated
up in arms
useless administration, hypocritical big birds
burnt and wasted are my days
by their utterly time consuming ways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home