How's the new look? I made the font bigger so that it would be easier on the eyes. I guess Verdana doesn't look so nice when its large, so I'm now using Arial.
I realised the key to write shorter, sweeter, more concise, more to the point posts. Just make the font bigger. It will "subconciously" make my mind think that its been crapping way too much already and will perhaps jerk to work in a more efficient manner.
So much for psychology. Half dead now. Going to sleep. Long day tomorrow.
I realised the key to write shorter, sweeter, more concise, more to the point posts. Just make the font bigger. It will "subconciously" make my mind think that its been crapping way too much already and will perhaps jerk to work in a more efficient manner.
So much for psychology. Half dead now. Going to sleep. Long day tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home