Tuesday, December 16

Listening to Olivia Olsen - All I Want For Christmas is You (Love Actually OST)

As I was leaving for the rotten base yesterday, I spotted this cat hanging around outside my house. It was surprsingly friendly to the touch and before I knew it, it had "invited" itself over for a permanent stay.

My brother always wanted a cat. My mum hates cats. But nevermind. Everyone is seemingly happy to fuss over our new occupant.



Mum says that this cat is very "high class". For starters, it does not drink milk. It drinks only FULL CREAM MILK. And it actually rejected the cat food we gave it, prefering deep friend eggs from yesterday's dinner leftovers. It doesn't even dare to step on wet patches on the floor and refused to prod on grass, insisting only to walk on the tiled portions of the floor.

A Fussy Cat indeed. But nonetheless lovable. Its true when psychologists say that pets have a calming effect and brings out the good part of people. It has a really thick coat of soft furry hair and feels very warm to the touch.

Mum wants to call it "Iki" but I insist on"Buckminsterfullerine" or C(60) as it is commonly known. Black Cat Theory.

I ought to have one in my hostel room should I study overseas. The thick coat of fur to match the cold winters and a study companion of sorts.

I'm in a really confused state of mind right now. This little cat has been like the eye in the center of a raging storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home