Listening to Nobuo Uematsu - To Zanarkand (Final Fantasy X OST)
Burnt the whole day browsing books at Borders and following mum shopping. I seriously have so much reading material. Today's bulk purchase will probably last me enough for a year, given my slow pace of reading.
I cannot find a few books like The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis, The Secret Life of Bees, Life of Pi, A Short History of Nearly Everything, The Spirit of Terrorism and others. Anyone has any book to recommend? ARTS to the Sciences, I'm keen.
Bumped into Wivinia today! For those who know her, I have to say that she looks even better than the last few times I saw her.
Borders' is having this coupon discount promotion for Christmas. 25% off any non-promotional or already discounted item. Mathematically speaking, it negates to about having a free book for every 3 purchased. Not bad, considering that they are only selling highly glossed paper with imprints of toner.
My back hurts! I seemingly woke up with a "sprained spine" today and I have this sharp pain running through my spine whenever I turn my head to the right.
Joline! Its good to hear from you again! San Francisco must have been very fun!
On thinking of that again. My "Official JC Crush" is studying there now. Argh. Today's the anniversary of the Prom. I really really miss that girl. Sigh. And I remember how long I had to queue just to snap my picture with her.
At the Prom, Circa 12.30a.m
[T-Squared] Eh! Where did you go?! I was calling you on your phone just now and you didn't pick up!
[Me] Taking picture with _________!
[T-Squared] WHAT!!!!!!!!
Can just imagine how long I queued. Long enough for a guy sitting on my table to call me on my phone locate me.
Burnt the whole day browsing books at Borders and following mum shopping. I seriously have so much reading material. Today's bulk purchase will probably last me enough for a year, given my slow pace of reading.
I cannot find a few books like The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis, The Secret Life of Bees, Life of Pi, A Short History of Nearly Everything, The Spirit of Terrorism and others. Anyone has any book to recommend? ARTS to the Sciences, I'm keen.
Bumped into Wivinia today! For those who know her, I have to say that she looks even better than the last few times I saw her.
Borders' is having this coupon discount promotion for Christmas. 25% off any non-promotional or already discounted item. Mathematically speaking, it negates to about having a free book for every 3 purchased. Not bad, considering that they are only selling highly glossed paper with imprints of toner.
My back hurts! I seemingly woke up with a "sprained spine" today and I have this sharp pain running through my spine whenever I turn my head to the right.
Joline! Its good to hear from you again! San Francisco must have been very fun!
On thinking of that again. My "Official JC Crush" is studying there now. Argh. Today's the anniversary of the Prom. I really really miss that girl. Sigh. And I remember how long I had to queue just to snap my picture with her.
At the Prom, Circa 12.30a.m
[T-Squared] Eh! Where did you go?! I was calling you on your phone just now and you didn't pick up!
[Me] Taking picture with _________!
[T-Squared] WHAT!!!!!!!!
Can just imagine how long I queued. Long enough for a guy sitting on my table to call me on my phone locate me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home