Listening to Don Moen - God Will Make a Way
Bumped into a few familiar faces in church today. All the AC people: ESTEE! MATT! and on the way home, Youwei. Since there are so many people in church, bumping into both Estee and Matt inside the building is a rare occurence. Something that happens on average of once every 6 months given that now both Matt and I are slaves and Estee's in the University.
Many stories to say about the two of them. Wonderful people I would admit. And of course, I cannot forget Youwei. I bumped into him on the way home and ended up talking to him in the downpour. He's still as funny as ever. Only funnier thing being that "he was one of the guys that enlisted into national service the day after the prom". I still remember the time when some cruel joker "dedicated a song to all those enlisting into national service tomorrow" towards the ending hours of the Prom.
Youwei is a really big joker. Even Ish laughs like crazy at his jokes. One of the defining "laughter generators" during F Maths lecture. And even now his posting in the army is a joke:
Music and Drama Company. Or what they love to call "MDC".
And all the commandoes shout in unison, "All Chao Keng one!"
My goodness, being paid to play a trumpet, sing a couple of songs as part of your national service is even better than being a company clerk! "Entertainment for the Troops" as I believe it is commonly called by the top brass.
I could go into details, but I think Gabriel is FAR MORE qualified to elaborate on the "whole gay charade thing" and all its associated modifiers.
The Cat doesn't like me anymore. Since I bathed it yesterday, it has been walking away from me! Not only that, when I pat it is shifts its head away from me. When I tickle its neck it bites me! Mum says I might "have better luck with a dog". Wow, now what if the dog bit off my finger or something?
If I'm not wrong, its a mixed persian cat. Some parts of its fur are short, stubbly and rough, the rest being long and silky smooth. A joy to rub and stroke. Of course, that's when its not trying to bite my hand.
Bumped into a few familiar faces in church today. All the AC people: ESTEE! MATT! and on the way home, Youwei. Since there are so many people in church, bumping into both Estee and Matt inside the building is a rare occurence. Something that happens on average of once every 6 months given that now both Matt and I are slaves and Estee's in the University.
Many stories to say about the two of them. Wonderful people I would admit. And of course, I cannot forget Youwei. I bumped into him on the way home and ended up talking to him in the downpour. He's still as funny as ever. Only funnier thing being that "he was one of the guys that enlisted into national service the day after the prom". I still remember the time when some cruel joker "dedicated a song to all those enlisting into national service tomorrow" towards the ending hours of the Prom.
Youwei is a really big joker. Even Ish laughs like crazy at his jokes. One of the defining "laughter generators" during F Maths lecture. And even now his posting in the army is a joke:
Music and Drama Company. Or what they love to call "MDC".
And all the commandoes shout in unison, "All Chao Keng one!"
My goodness, being paid to play a trumpet, sing a couple of songs as part of your national service is even better than being a company clerk! "Entertainment for the Troops" as I believe it is commonly called by the top brass.
I could go into details, but I think Gabriel is FAR MORE qualified to elaborate on the "whole gay charade thing" and all its associated modifiers.
The Cat doesn't like me anymore. Since I bathed it yesterday, it has been walking away from me! Not only that, when I pat it is shifts its head away from me. When I tickle its neck it bites me! Mum says I might "have better luck with a dog". Wow, now what if the dog bit off my finger or something?
If I'm not wrong, its a mixed persian cat. Some parts of its fur are short, stubbly and rough, the rest being long and silky smooth. A joy to rub and stroke. Of course, that's when its not trying to bite my hand.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home