Saturday, July 12

slept only at about 1 last night. Did not even shower before going to sleep in my brother's bed. Of course, I'm not that filthy - I showered before going to the airport.

Picked up uncle luck at the airport at 9. He's really the epitome of my alter-ego. He is almost like an ex secret society member. Has tattoos of the monkey god, money god, god of heaven and earth on his body, smokes heavily and drinks even more.

In the span of 1 hour, the time spent bringing him home. I think I heard at least 200 over F words. He was braggin about how his drinking on the plane scared the stewardess. It seems that all the relatives on my mother's side can REALLY REALLY drink. Dad's side is already power. And I have the "combined genes" of both!

Here I have to boast: I won the class drinking session after the prom. The girls were like red after one shot of vodka and the guys backed off after 3 or 4 shots of vodka - NEAT. And the girls were drinking it with SPRITE! In the end, I won back about 800ml of the 1 litre absolut vodka bottle.. Its still at home where I share it with mom once in a while.

No one can beat uncle luck at drinking competitions. He can seriously drink a barrel and stay sober. It's almost like his body is immune of alcohol. Tien Cai man. Drinking Guru.

I was half dead when I woke up this morning, but since I was still on my last day of light duty, there was no need to do any exercising. I just brought myself to the base. Minus any bags and even my locker key. It rocks to be on light duty on saturday.

Ended up helping to build a raft. We've got to build a good one that can beat squad 4's raft. The race is due in slightly over a week's time, just before passing out.

Came home really pissed as the public transport sucked. Heavy rain. Red light after red light. People getting off at bus stops that no one normally gets off at and the fact that my family did not buy lunch for me AGAIN!

I feel like leaving this country and never returning. Serious. I'm sick of this whole country and the entire system here. It just sucks. I could write a whole page worth of gripes, but I shan't.

Well well, we did have a very interesting article in the papers today about the rjc guy who was being scolded by his teacher. Someone recorded the entire thing with a sony clie and distributed it online. Serves the teacher right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home