Saturday, July 24

The Past

I was just digging through all my old photographs in my room when I somehow stumbled upon some shots that I had taken a long time ago in school. One of them was that of the old Barker Road Clocktower. A place full of memories indeed. If I'm not wrong, I snapped this photograph on the 114th Founder's Day. March the 1st 2000. Just about 2 weeks before the contractors started to demolish this historic landmark of Singapore as well as a pinnacle of ACS History.



And at the same time, I managed to find a copy of my secondary 4 class photograph. I really wonder where a good number of them are right now. Practically none of them showed up for the One In Spirit reunion. Presumably because it was too heavily dominated by A band cliches and classes. Ah, all the memories and all the greatest memories of my school life spent together with the biggest bunch of clowns.



How quickly time flies by indeed. I was once told by a senior many many years ago, that my secondary school days will be the best remembered in my schooling life. I guess that I really have to agree with that. I somehow feel happier and more joyful meeting members of my old secondary 4 class out in the streets, than I do with my ACJC class. Not to mention that I've known many of my secondary school friends in primary school as well. Well, whatever happens, I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone once again.

As a general rule of thumb. The few clowns on the extreme left side of the photograph got into ACJC. I am the joker on the extreme right, on my friend's shoulders... Yes, my school shirt was really really oversized. The sleeve fell about an inch below my elbow as you can see in the photograph... But no, I couldn't stuff chickens into my pants... Haha!

Grow Old with me, For the Best is Yet to Be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home