Listening to The Jars of Clay - Love Song for a Savior
As I was about go go down into the cabin to rest last night, this song on the radio kept me awake for just that while a moment longer. Its a beautiful song full of sincerity, joyful imagery as well as honesty in all its simplicity.
I actually spent like 45 mins penning down today's post. But then I realised that it was way too crazy even for the likes of me and thus, I have promptly deleted it. I certainly hope that no one has read it, yet.
Well, I have cellgroup meeting later today. Even as everyone looks forward to the weekend on a friday, I'm going to be working on Saturday as well as Sunday. It will certainly be a tiring weekend for me while everyone's resting. I have a day shift on Saturday, a full day of mnistry at Church on Sunday as well as a night shift lasting till late Monday morning.
Steph: Thanks for the compliment!
I hope that if it is every possible, that I can get the Sony DSC F828 as my Christmas present. It will so much better than using mum's digital camera, which I feel lacks advanced features.
I can't believe how quickly the year has come and gone, another 6 weeks and its Christmas, then New Year, then Chinese New Year. Wow, how fast time flies indeed. For me, the days are long, but the months and years fast.
As I was about go go down into the cabin to rest last night, this song on the radio kept me awake for just that while a moment longer. Its a beautiful song full of sincerity, joyful imagery as well as honesty in all its simplicity.
I actually spent like 45 mins penning down today's post. But then I realised that it was way too crazy even for the likes of me and thus, I have promptly deleted it. I certainly hope that no one has read it, yet.
Well, I have cellgroup meeting later today. Even as everyone looks forward to the weekend on a friday, I'm going to be working on Saturday as well as Sunday. It will certainly be a tiring weekend for me while everyone's resting. I have a day shift on Saturday, a full day of mnistry at Church on Sunday as well as a night shift lasting till late Monday morning.
Steph: Thanks for the compliment!
I hope that if it is every possible, that I can get the Sony DSC F828 as my Christmas present. It will so much better than using mum's digital camera, which I feel lacks advanced features.
I can't believe how quickly the year has come and gone, another 6 weeks and its Christmas, then New Year, then Chinese New Year. Wow, how fast time flies indeed. For me, the days are long, but the months and years fast.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home