Tuesday, May 27


Updates on Esther Tan

I called Aunty Ros today and she told me that Esther's condition was deteriorating very rapidly. Currently, Esther is bleeding from her brain internally and has contracted lymphoma (Cancer of the Lymph nodes). She told me to pray because unless God is going to do anything, she will die very soon.

She told me that many pastors have gone to pray for her, which is very comforting a fact and that the doctors were in a dilemma to "cut her up" or not. She told me that should they operate, Esther might not survive the operation due to her current condition. And if they doctors chose not to operate, she could bleed to death.

Either way its a dilemma. I can just feel a slight tinge of sadness and mournfulness sweep over me. Its like the feeling is at the very edge of my soul. I don't feel emotions normally, but this time, its like something is pressing through, right through my stone cold heart.

I'm not angry with God. My Father has his ways, and I chose to accept whatever He decides for Esther. As much as I want her to be healed and be restored to the pink of health. Perhaps it is time for my Father to take her back home. To a much better place with Jesus, forever.

Hearing that many pastors have prayed for her to avail also convinces me that this is the my Father's will for her. God bless you Esther, your family and all around you.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD" - Isaiah 55.8 (KJV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home