Friday, May 23

I could not get out of bed this morning, was so dead tired. I think I slept at perhaps at least 1 or 2 a.m last night. Plonked myself back into bed till almost 6.10, then rushed through my morning routine, and rushed the packing of my stuff for today's activities.

Class was so dead boring. The tiredness made it worst. Slept in class till almost 12. Its a good thing SSgt Tan doesn't actually scold you for sleeping in his class. He's like so soft, so everyone takes advantage of him. Its not nice, but well, when you can't help it, join them.

Lunch was not bad, in fact, this was the first time I tasted fish that was soft and platable. But It's quite sad, I ended up with a stomachache after lunch. Had to be the food! The FOOD SUCKS! CIAS SUCKS! (cias is the stupid caterer)

The Muslim guys had their Friday prayers, so I happily arranged three chairs together to sleep upon. It seems that many of the Muslim guys can't be bothered about religion. Quite a number of them just stayed in class to play carrom. Unbelievable. Funny how Muslims are very sensitive to things pertaining to their religion, but when their dues have come, shirk back.

I think I'm going to fail the June 2 seamanship exam. Die man, my only hope lies in photocopying notes from Rahmat. He has religiously copied down every single line and detail in class. Just hope I he'll lend me his notes on monday, or basically I am fried for the exam.

There was no physical training today - again! This whole week had seen NO physical training! So Slack! I feel the urge to run, even though I hate running. I feel the urge to do push ups, even though I'm quite bad at doing many of them. Funny. My body desires the things it actually detests.

Came home, wanted to go cycling, but because of the stomachache from lunch, couldn't. So no choice, do business and then turned on the TV to find a POLICEMAN show. It seems that mediacorp isn't sick of making a chinese heartlanders. Funny, they cops in the show were doing quite alot of wrong things. I shan't say since its better that I do not let everyone know their full rights when dealing with policemen - Haha, I'm SO EVIL!

Wanted to blog earlier, but Dad actually came back early, with CHILI CRAB! I just ate like one whole crab. Haven't tasted crab for at least 3 or 4 months already. Stupid NS doesn't give me even some time for me to spend time with my family! And the Gahmen is saying that families in Singapore are often so dysfunctional. Its in the lack of quality time. Stupid country, stupid policies, stupid "way of life", stupid "culture" (whatever we have of it, anyway!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home