Thursday, May 22

Opened my cupboard at 5.45 this morning to find no pants and my crumpled shirt was still in my bag. I asked my maid to give them a quick iron. I think I shall pack my stuff in the evening instead of doing it last minute in the morning.

Today was at Kallang, the sucky place. Edmund, Wei Loong and Ragu got caught by of all people, the SENTRY for not wearing their name tag. Shit man, even the sentry is trying to find fault with us! We all ought to go box him when we pass out or something. Someone told me that today's PDP practice would be in half u, not full u. He told me that OC tested the "silent recall" system via sms last night. It appears that I did not get the message. Luckily for me, I still had one half u t shirt in my locker.

Rahmat didn't, and was ticked off, thankfully Liang Wei lent him a shirt.

I passed my uniform inspection today, but failed when it came to the haircut. OC asked me to get a haircut very latest by sunday.. I agree, my hair has never been this messy in my life. Haven't cut it since Jan 28, the day the JOB course in Tracom started. If i go to the States, I'm never going to cut my hair for FOUR years. Just use lots of shampoo and conditioner to prevent from becoming too unwieldy.

Class was very boring, as usual. I think except for 8 people the rest were sleeping. The only part I connected with was on the mention of the words "moment of inertia" and "inertia". Rahmat just turned to me and said, "Newton's First Law! Hahahah!" Wow, my JC physics is coming back to bug me even when I'm ni NS.

Lunch was considerably better. They gave us 2 fishcakes, and the fishcakes taste better than the FISH they give to us. Eric didn't want to eat, so he gave me his portion. Without it, I wouldn't even be able to finish the little rice we are given.

I thought I could slack during PDP as reserve, but sadly, I had to end up marching again. I don't hate it, its just that, the whole thing sucks, the feeling sucks standing still for an hour. My feet hurt, I get cramps here and there and neck and joint ache later on. Drill sucks big time. Thankfully, PDP finished at 6, and not 710, like the other day.

Went with Nico to Orchard to check out some Time Engine watches and to top up Nico's EZ Link Concession Card. He told me that we would take a Breguet anyday as opposed to a Rolex, as a Rolex is more of an "Ah Pei Brand". I couldn't agree more. Breitling watches are nice too.

Lester likes Chopard watches alot. Too bad they cost a cool quarter a million dollars. If I'm rich enough, I'll buy that for my future wife. *thinks*

On the way home, there was this well spoken Indian guy who was just griping to this other commuter next to him about being paid damages by people who have defamed him. This guy was proudly showing off his SWISS ACCOUNT BANK BOOK. He dropped opposite the Botanic Gardens.

Reasonable Calculations:
Money to open swiss bank account: US 5 million or S 8 million dollars minimum
House in Nassim Hill: 12-28 million Sing Dollars
Stocks Shares, "Moderated Cash Flow": 2- 5 million.

So this guy is probably worth about at least 20 million dollars. Easily! Wow. I know I shouldn't love money, but it would certainly be good that have that amount of money. I could do so much for so many people with that.

Came home, had a great dinner. Mum has been cooking these days, and her cooking's really good. Plus she cooks two meat and two vegetable dishes, I get such a nice spread of food everday. Lunch may suck, but dinner's worth looking forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home