Clumsy Ark!
I bang into everything from people, hot cups of coffee, tables, chairs. I kick almost everything hard like cupboards chairs benches pole and bitts with my feet. By accident. I can't stand it anymore. I'm getting more and more clumsy lately, all for an apparently unknown reason. My feet hurt from banging into so many things.
Today was so so so slack. SSgt Tan conducted all the lessons. Its like when he opens his mouth to talk, I start to fall asleep. And the best thing is that, unlike other teachers, he doesn't actually mind. Its like I can see half the class sleeping during his lesson.
Staff Tan is a treasure trove of seamanship knowledge. He does both the theoretical and practical very well. He's a young guy, probably no older than 26 years old and wears the highly coveted RED ANCHOR on his coast guard uniform. I respect him alot.
The seamanship test is on June the 2nd. I haven't been paying attention in class so I'll just have to start reading up on the topics taught in class on the net. I've been spending most of the time in class catching up on previous issues of Time and Newsweek. Managed to read like 1 1/2 issues today. Nico as usual, ended up reading magazines with me. Now if only I had the Lord of the Rings Trilogy in class....
Staff Tan gave us ALOT of breaks, I think at least 2 1/2 hours worth of it Coast Guard is really as slack as people are telling me. Heh, Dad says that I have like the best form of national service. Can come home everyday and later I'll only work once every two days. Unless i get posted to the Coastal Patrol Squadron. The elite Pedra Branca protection unit.
I didn't even have physical training today. Staff Tan didn't feel like doing it. So I came home really early, about 6.10. Tomorrow we'll be at Kallang again. That dreaded and despised place. What's more, I have PDP practice again tomorrow in FULL UNIFORM at TRACOM. Its going to be so hot. I think my mind will be cursing the police force.
I'm looking for an alternative place to host pictures, so this blog won't be so dry. Nico says that his server is not likely to come online anytime soon as there are problems resolving his I.P host.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home