Writings on the Wall
Writings on the Wall
Some people have once again asked me to update. I don't really know what to write here. The business of a studuent in university has taken away much of the time used for photography as well as image editing and musing thoughts on the blog.
Ok, for all those who are coming here directly from my pbase photo gallery. Let me just say that with agreement with a few other guys. I think C________ is very pretty! Its a no-brainer to guess, I guess! The white cat theory comes into play once again...
Out.
Some people have once again asked me to update. I don't really know what to write here. The business of a studuent in university has taken away much of the time used for photography as well as image editing and musing thoughts on the blog.
Ok, for all those who are coming here directly from my pbase photo gallery. Let me just say that with agreement with a few other guys. I think C________ is very pretty! Its a no-brainer to guess, I guess! The white cat theory comes into play once again...
Out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home