Wah Lau!
I am damn suay man. Today is the day of the rugby finals. I have
- no telephoto lens. This despite trying very hard to accquire one from a few different sources. It sucks when you try so hard and yet fail. And I wish I didn't need to keep borrowing equipment. I'm sick and tired of borrowing stuff. I want my OWN lenses and camera bodies for once!
- all my cameras have run out of battery. I've no money to buy the super-expensive replacement batteries on the Fuji S2 Pro. Too broke. I'm not working a job nor am I collecting money from NS anymore. Thus, the shutter release cannot be fired at all. Its quite sad.
- my external flash dies on me at 4a.m in the morning today. I just changed the internal batteries at a whopping cost and now the flash capacitor that powers the whole thing dies on me. The thing is useless.
- my last remaining camera is low on battery, and I cannot recharge it because I have loaned it out to someone without passing that person the charger. I mean, this is so horrible man. To lend out a camera on the day I need it. I thought that I would be able to get it back yesterday. But apparently if I wait for its full, final and complete return. I will only be able to be at Police Academy at 6.30p.m today. That is like when the match has 10 minutes to go. And the batteries will probably die because they have not been charged in two weeks.
The only thing that has no died on me yet are the memory cards. The flash is down. Both cameras are low on battery, and I have absolutely no lens for which to take any pictures on the field of. You don't expect me to use an ultra-slow focusing, noisy and pathetic 50mm lens to shoots outdoor sports when most of the players are at least 50 meters away from me, do you?
It will be one terribly busy day for me. I have to rush down to the Toa Payoh Sports hall, badminton finals. Then rush down to Police Academy. Rugby Finals, finally rush down to ACS Independent to attend the fund-raising play. I so bet I will stink through and through by the time I am done at PA. Right now, everything seems to have gone wrong.
I won't lend out my camera anymore in future. Never again. I've no choice but to be selfish in this aspect. Everytime I lend them to someone, there is a clash in the timetable of events that I need to cover. I'll just save up to buy my own equipment. With backups of every single lens and accessory that I have. I'm tired of the fact that my equipment keeps dying on me on the very day it is need. How suay it is to have a good camera flash die on you 4a.m on the day it is supposed to be used to cover important events? This really sucks man.
I wish things didn't need to be like this. This is unacceptable. One thing I regret is buying a nikon camera. Their prime lenses are so lousy! So pathetic! For sports and concerts. And I am going to both today! Time to switch over to Canon. I'm sick of all this equipment woes. I'm sick of borrowing equipment, and I'm sick of having equipment die on the me the very day it is needed. This is damn suay man!
I am damn suay man. Today is the day of the rugby finals. I have
- no telephoto lens. This despite trying very hard to accquire one from a few different sources. It sucks when you try so hard and yet fail. And I wish I didn't need to keep borrowing equipment. I'm sick and tired of borrowing stuff. I want my OWN lenses and camera bodies for once!
- all my cameras have run out of battery. I've no money to buy the super-expensive replacement batteries on the Fuji S2 Pro. Too broke. I'm not working a job nor am I collecting money from NS anymore. Thus, the shutter release cannot be fired at all. Its quite sad.
- my external flash dies on me at 4a.m in the morning today. I just changed the internal batteries at a whopping cost and now the flash capacitor that powers the whole thing dies on me. The thing is useless.
- my last remaining camera is low on battery, and I cannot recharge it because I have loaned it out to someone without passing that person the charger. I mean, this is so horrible man. To lend out a camera on the day I need it. I thought that I would be able to get it back yesterday. But apparently if I wait for its full, final and complete return. I will only be able to be at Police Academy at 6.30p.m today. That is like when the match has 10 minutes to go. And the batteries will probably die because they have not been charged in two weeks.
The only thing that has no died on me yet are the memory cards. The flash is down. Both cameras are low on battery, and I have absolutely no lens for which to take any pictures on the field of. You don't expect me to use an ultra-slow focusing, noisy and pathetic 50mm lens to shoots outdoor sports when most of the players are at least 50 meters away from me, do you?
It will be one terribly busy day for me. I have to rush down to the Toa Payoh Sports hall, badminton finals. Then rush down to Police Academy. Rugby Finals, finally rush down to ACS Independent to attend the fund-raising play. I so bet I will stink through and through by the time I am done at PA. Right now, everything seems to have gone wrong.
I won't lend out my camera anymore in future. Never again. I've no choice but to be selfish in this aspect. Everytime I lend them to someone, there is a clash in the timetable of events that I need to cover. I'll just save up to buy my own equipment. With backups of every single lens and accessory that I have. I'm tired of the fact that my equipment keeps dying on me on the very day it is need. How suay it is to have a good camera flash die on you 4a.m on the day it is supposed to be used to cover important events? This really sucks man.
I wish things didn't need to be like this. This is unacceptable. One thing I regret is buying a nikon camera. Their prime lenses are so lousy! So pathetic! For sports and concerts. And I am going to both today! Time to switch over to Canon. I'm sick of all this equipment woes. I'm sick of borrowing equipment, and I'm sick of having equipment die on the me the very day it is needed. This is damn suay man!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home