Last View
Last View
For those who have been reading this blog for a long time. You should roughly know what is happening in my life now. Or at least, what is going to happen very soon. But I'm happy that some things that I do have come to past - in terms of satisfaction. I would say I'm "not to bad", after about 17 months. Time flies. Its been good. The start of a great adventure. Tea with Lao Shi was good as usual. And with this, the montly updates cease. Will no longer update here again, unless necessary.







For those who have been reading this blog for a long time. You should roughly know what is happening in my life now. Or at least, what is going to happen very soon. But I'm happy that some things that I do have come to past - in terms of satisfaction. I would say I'm "not to bad", after about 17 months. Time flies. Its been good. The start of a great adventure. Tea with Lao Shi was good as usual. And with this, the montly updates cease. Will no longer update here again, unless necessary.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home