Saturday, August 2

how's this for a shorter blog entry?

I'm just wondering. How can I write shorter, more concise blog entries that can still bring across the ideas and detail level in my long entries. Perhaps an advanced writing course will be helpful. It would be better to streamline my communication medium, than to fit it with all kinds of unnecessary and unsightly comments.

Somehow, despite getting only 2 hours of sleep on a rocky boat this morning. I am still awake, albeit my eyelids are starting to bang shut on me. I can't afford to waste this 1st off night for me. Have to make use of every available time to my advantage.

I've been spending way too much time online. It is like the computer is now my best friend outside of work and a night without going online feels weird to me. I really need to go about doing more productive things with my time. Only another 1 year 9 months and 2 weeks to go before I ORD (Operationally Ready Date). Thus, I have to maximise the usage of my time.

Went to cellgroup. It was okay I'd say. Only sad thing was that Janice actually broke her guitar. It is a very old and hence valuable guitar. I just collected the wreck with the intention of getting it fixed. Now if only I can find some master craftman who can actually fit the guitar back together, whilst retaining much of its original "seasoned" sound. I think an experienced carpenter would do fine as well.

I chose to take the wreck home because somehow, I have this odd hope in me that this guitar can be fixed. And it will somehow sound better.

Dinner was a simple affair at the Soup Restaurant in Seah Street. The area around Seah Street, such as Purvis street, Middle Lane and the adjoining narrow alleys are slowly becoming what seems to be a mini-Hainanese-town. Everything is pretty modern, just that the food served is still as authentic and traditional as ever. Anybody wants to go for breakfast at the Kiliney Kopitiam at Purvis Street? Even a poor NSman can afford a good breakfast there.

Love this site: Digital Blasphemy. The creator just makes such beautiful CGI wallpapers!

Dear Bell: Happy Birthday! God Bless you always! All the best for your prelims and A's =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home