Friday, August 1

I didn't sleep. I'm just like gonna die of tiredness on the boat later on. Sigh. Been doing alot of "research" and found some interesting theories. Will use them in a short while.

Somehow, Nero can't detect my Samsung CD-RW/DVD-ROM. Its too advanced for the software. Reinstalling doesn't help. Sigh. Let hope I can fix it soon or something. =)

KAZAA LITE ROCKS!



Most Important Software on my computer:
-Kazaa Lite K++ (Need not say)
-Winamp (Need not say either)
-ICQ (MSN every now and then)
-Ad-Aware Professional (Removes spyware!)
-Adobe Photoshop (Do do funky things with pictures!)
-StyleXP (So that my entire desktop theme can be MAC OSX)
-Norton Antivirus Professional 2003 (It saved me just today!)
-Nero Burning ROM (To burn and back up data)


The rest that are midly important: IRC (For file transfers to jerks with firewalls), Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat Reader 6

That's about all I have on my computer now. In total there are about 30 000 odd files onboard. And I just installed windows YESTERDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home