leggy
After having a long period of immense and deep thought. And having my heart, mind, spirit and soul 'argue' and 'debate' about it for a very long period of time already. I have come to the conclusion:
I tend to judge girls by the look of their legs?/!
Yes, the "?/!" indicates that I am still not very sure and certain, but more or less, I find myself looking at a girl feet up, after the face.
So much for looking for a girl with the biggest chest. Most Singapore girls are more or less satisfied with 34B, so what can I say? Probablity lies in this region that most of the girls in the country are 34B. Although I don't really know how to distinguish it yet by "looking". I think you can call that staring/gawking/spying/ogling etc...
It's quite lame and rather shallow to judge a girl by the her "chest girth". I'm so evil/sinful to actually pen this down. But yes, I am brutally honest with certain opinions sometimes, especially in my little freedom space here!
It's hard to put down a "criterion", but really. I'm not so much concerned about such things at this time. It's just a phase of growing up and "realising" certain things.
Although looks is like a huge big gigantic part. In the end, it is CHARACTER that really counts, as that is the factor that keeps all marriages together. And character is not easy to develop.
eco challeng
I ended up at the Nature Reserve at about 7.40. The reporting time was at about 8. In the end, the whole entire thing only started at about 9.10. It involved Commander of Police Coast Guard, Superintendent Jerry See BUCK THYE (I just love the BUCK THYE part!) flagged off the "hike" with a prolonged blast of the starter's horn (yes, we did end up keeping to the port side).
It ended up that Wei Loong, Atek, Poh Yong, Edmund, Liang Wei and I ended up taking a monotonous hike up the trail to the summit. It sure beats the "healthy lifestyle" nonsense we get all the time in Kallang Base! Besides, its easier to train a body by walking uphill than by running on flat ground, since you don't exactly overwork your heart rate, yet at the same time you're able to stregthen your body's muscles.
We ended up tailing just behind Commander, then later overtaking him and having a fun time chatting along the uphill route.
The summit was barely 20 minutes away. No kick seriously. At the top of the hill is the radio repeating posts, where radio transmission signals are received, amplified and then sent out again.
The summit is guarded by Gurkhas and even has a watchtower! Not bad security for two radio posts indeed. They are an important strategic target since lots of communications goes through the two radio towers.
The day ended as we walked down the slope and were given free food (read: kit-kat) and water (read: packet water from WEST JAVA - how clean can it be? And it tastes funny!)
The day ended with a short briefing from OC.
I walked around the place for a while with the rest of the guys, then later took 75 in the wrong direction with Liang Wei. Ended up somehow stopping across St Francis Methodist School and later realised that behind the school is now the new campus for Trinity Theological College. Interesting sight to behold as the architecture is modernistic yet elegant.
Later, Liang Wei and I ended up in Holland Village, just walking around the place. He's going to gather all his cellgroup members to meet at Buona Vista MRT later along with my cellgroup and I'll bring them over to my house for CG.
Though I have to make two trips since George is coming early. George offered to cook us dinner! Hahaha! I can save money! Ok, so I don't even have any.
I think I'm going to end up on office hours in Kallang. I'd say its quite ok. As it gives me the evening to do my own things and have fun. Pehaps I could sign up for a private bible studies program after work... That'll be interesting. =)
After having a long period of immense and deep thought. And having my heart, mind, spirit and soul 'argue' and 'debate' about it for a very long period of time already. I have come to the conclusion:
I tend to judge girls by the look of their legs?/!
Yes, the "?/!" indicates that I am still not very sure and certain, but more or less, I find myself looking at a girl feet up, after the face.
So much for looking for a girl with the biggest chest. Most Singapore girls are more or less satisfied with 34B, so what can I say? Probablity lies in this region that most of the girls in the country are 34B. Although I don't really know how to distinguish it yet by "looking". I think you can call that staring/gawking/spying/ogling etc...
It's quite lame and rather shallow to judge a girl by the her "chest girth". I'm so evil/sinful to actually pen this down. But yes, I am brutally honest with certain opinions sometimes, especially in my little freedom space here!
It's hard to put down a "criterion", but really. I'm not so much concerned about such things at this time. It's just a phase of growing up and "realising" certain things.
Although looks is like a huge big gigantic part. In the end, it is CHARACTER that really counts, as that is the factor that keeps all marriages together. And character is not easy to develop.
eco challeng
I ended up at the Nature Reserve at about 7.40. The reporting time was at about 8. In the end, the whole entire thing only started at about 9.10. It involved Commander of Police Coast Guard, Superintendent Jerry See BUCK THYE (I just love the BUCK THYE part!) flagged off the "hike" with a prolonged blast of the starter's horn (yes, we did end up keeping to the port side).
It ended up that Wei Loong, Atek, Poh Yong, Edmund, Liang Wei and I ended up taking a monotonous hike up the trail to the summit. It sure beats the "healthy lifestyle" nonsense we get all the time in Kallang Base! Besides, its easier to train a body by walking uphill than by running on flat ground, since you don't exactly overwork your heart rate, yet at the same time you're able to stregthen your body's muscles.
We ended up tailing just behind Commander, then later overtaking him and having a fun time chatting along the uphill route.
The summit was barely 20 minutes away. No kick seriously. At the top of the hill is the radio repeating posts, where radio transmission signals are received, amplified and then sent out again.
The summit is guarded by Gurkhas and even has a watchtower! Not bad security for two radio posts indeed. They are an important strategic target since lots of communications goes through the two radio towers.
The day ended as we walked down the slope and were given free food (read: kit-kat) and water (read: packet water from WEST JAVA - how clean can it be? And it tastes funny!)
The day ended with a short briefing from OC.
I walked around the place for a while with the rest of the guys, then later took 75 in the wrong direction with Liang Wei. Ended up somehow stopping across St Francis Methodist School and later realised that behind the school is now the new campus for Trinity Theological College. Interesting sight to behold as the architecture is modernistic yet elegant.
Later, Liang Wei and I ended up in Holland Village, just walking around the place. He's going to gather all his cellgroup members to meet at Buona Vista MRT later along with my cellgroup and I'll bring them over to my house for CG.
Though I have to make two trips since George is coming early. George offered to cook us dinner! Hahaha! I can save money! Ok, so I don't even have any.
I think I'm going to end up on office hours in Kallang. I'd say its quite ok. As it gives me the evening to do my own things and have fun. Pehaps I could sign up for a private bible studies program after work... That'll be interesting. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home